Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Haha great! I'll try it then thanks, and Amina did you ever finish Timeless? Lol you started when it was almost finished
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Amina bby!! Missed you, good to see you back!
Posted at
@Flora:Yeah sweetie I did how could I not. That is the best Klaroline fic,i really enjoyed it. @Heather: Oh i really missed you too love,I'm glad to be back as well.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
But what if it actually happens in the end. That Caroline somehow realizes small town boy and small town life aint for her like Klaus once said. He actually told her mark my words. And the show ends when she knocks on Klaus door!! Or as an overkill it ends with them at the Louvre seeing art or having a blast in Rome, doing the who super speed thing. Or with Caroline finally seeing the world then she somehow meets Klaus and he throws one of his pick up lines then they agree to start over without all the MF drama. Lol!
Posted at
Wow that will be fun to watch,but U know I only ship Klaus with Bekah so I will be mad if Klebekah isn't endgame. Lol I'm crazy.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol i think nicfanz proposed a similar ending a while back and as much as i want it to happen,i know it won't coz Stelena and Sexwood are J.P's endgame.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I see Bekah and Matt somehow hooking up somewhere. Bekah reminds me somehow of S1 Caroline, without the deliberate malice of course.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Well, they can make Tyler go to college and focus on his life. It's what uncle Mason and his douchebag of a father wanted. So they can make him go there, study some fancy degree and meet a human girl.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Or he could just die or be with his werewolf/hybrids friends.For some reason,i don't see that happening.He is going to end up with Care,i know it.

and plz,no Mabekah,she deserves some1 better than Mashed Potatoes.

Posted at
and plz,no Mabekah,she deserves some1 better than Mashed Potatoes I agree.She deserves so much better,I really like her scene with Stefan in "The five" I kinda ship them at that moment even though what he did was manipulative.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad