Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Poor Pleccy can't win. When she doesn't write shippery scenes the fans complain that they get disrespected, when she does write shippery scenes the fans cry that they have been used. LMAO

The truth is she's just a terrible showrunner, not every thing she does wrong is because she hates a certain ship, especially not a ship she's been catering to all year. I can't believe that people are dumb enough to scream "SHE SUNK OUR SHIP" because they decided to show new footage in CC...Einstein was right, human stupidity really is infinite.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL Einstein, I never saw that quote. The CC footage didn't even show up when the pilot reaired on TV, I've honestly never been that annoyed with shippers till then 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

It's a wise quote: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe". LOL Accurate.

Isn't the fan favorite panel today? I predict a new meltdown already. Either Plec won't say anything nice about Klaroline and shippers will get angry, or she'll say something nice and reassuring and shippers will still get angry because OMG SHE'S LYING TO MAKE US WATCH TO yada yada yada.

Btw, where has Tri been?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol that quote is perfect. And yeah, they will be pressed either way. She tweeted earlier about it, "sorry I'm not Caroline Forbes"

Tri just got back yesterday, if you have a skype we'll add you to the group chat

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Sadly I don't have skype. But you're tempting me to try it.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yessss! We haven't used the phone calls, we just chat and it makes us less active on here since we see each other every day there lol. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

From the little bits I've read from Comic Con, it looks like that the first part of TVD season 5 will be about Elena and Damon being happy together and the girls leading a normal life in college. How interesting...not.

Also, after reading lots of comments about TO (and not just from cray shippers), it seems to me that Pleccy overestimated the Originals' popularity. Half of Klaus' appeal was Klaroline (and the ridiculous baby plot won't help him gain any fans). Elijah was only so popular in TVD because of his rare appearances (Plec didn't have enough time in her hands to ruin him). And Rebekah can't hold the show on her own (not to mention that Plec seems way less interested in her than her brothers). I have a feeling the spinoff is going to flop hard.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Geez from the 31 wasted minutes on watching TVD at Comic Con, I can only say the following...

Did they bribe all those people to praise Nina for all her "hard" work lasy season and to ask questions only about Elena vs. Kat LOL, Kat thinks there will be more exploring with dead Bonnie since they have shown all possible with alive Bonnie LOL, NOT A SINGLE question to Paul about Silas...or who will be concerned about Stefan Ian...grow up JP just shoosh Candice is still talking about Tyler...ughhhhhhhh and college which brings me to the only awesome moment of the panel...a line delivered by "James Dean wannabe"   WHY ARE THEY PURSUING HIGHER EDUCATION!   Paul, I love you!                  
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

The rest was just

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Nnnnooooooo I don't want it to flop, but IA the pig was too confident with it. It's no surprise because of that ego. People are going to want ships out of it more than anything, she doesn't realize it's the only reason her shows don't get cancelled 

i didn't watch that Amie, why'd u do that to urself 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.