Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

@Flora I don't want it to flop either, because I like the actors, but I have a bad feeling about it. The response at Comic Con was underwhelming, and there are too many people complaining about the stupid baby yet Pleccy insists on going there.

LOL Candice is still trying with Forwood? It's sort of endearing, but I'm afraid she's the only person in the world who still cares about that ship. Paul Trollsley <3.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Btw what did the TO cast do this time? It looks like tumblr is mad at ALL of them but I'm too lazy to search lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

Lol Tyler in college. He can barely read or write. He'd have to compel admissions to let him in. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Flora, good question, but I guess I was hoping Candice would get something decent to say...but yeah instead I got that...and Caroline Dries was there tooo so 

Posted at
2425 posts

Candice will always be "klaus is evil. Caroline wants a happy life with Tyler" and "I want her to be with friends and throw parties." Fans shouldn't expect anything different. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah the TO panel wasn't exciting but it wasn't a disaster either imo, and with tumblr I thought mainly P and D were getting hate. And Joseph did seem bored with KC questions 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I'm in the TO tag and I don't see too many rage fests, besides the occasional annoyances about the baby but the majority of the posts seem chill. Then again I haven't been in any "anti" tags. After the con, the KC fandom got split up as usual, half are "relieved" and screamed endgame, while the other half is calling Plec a liar and is basically mad at every actor.

Btw what did the TO cast do this time? It looks like tumblr is mad at ALL of them but I'm too lazy to search lol.

Well not really, but I'll break it down. Phoebe got it for bringing up the baby so much (or more like, she was the only one who brought it up; and bc no1curr about hayley), Daniel got it for shooting down KC (saying "you can't please everyone" or something), Joseph didn't mind putting KC under the rug for awhile and said "It's all I hear about", Plec was her usual "this plot is genius" self, and Claire was the only one (that I recall) who didn't piss anyone off, she got praised for scolding Daniel and saying maybe Caro would join someday. Charles didn't do anything either (technically you could argue that none of them did).

LOL Candice is still trying with Forwood? It's sort of endearing, but I'm afraid she's the only person in the world who still cares about that ship. She sort of tried, the crowd was silent when she said "no tyler and caroline?" I guess she got booed when she said Klaus is gone, and that Caro wants Tyler in college. That bubble life of Caro got as boring as the triangle so I'm not rly intrigued.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol this was another gem I found last night

You don’t know. You don’t know what it is like to be a part of something so special and wait the next day out of excitement. Julie Plec ruined my life and I can’t even look at Joseph the same way. I can’t EVEN look at him as the same person. She doesn’t care and why would she? Does she know girls of abuse or even the rationality on the verge of suicide look up to these people as idols or fans of the shows who look at these relationships as the only hope they have left. I feel like Joseph is just another fucking person who lied to me and broke me in half but he doesn’t care because why the fuck would he. He was the only thing I had left and was a big part of my life for 3-4 years and now I look at him as a stranger. I used to get butterflies blossoming in my stomach but now my stomach tightens out of disgust because HE USED ME. He used me to get what he wanted and strung me along of false hope. I don’t want anyone to add anything to this because this is how I feel and the way my life has just been played out is a mess. He was just someone I could trust but now he has a nasty attitude about something people and HIS FANS care about. He lies of enjoying his character well guess the FUCK WHAT. I hope he feels the same pain I kinda fucking felt when this shit unraveled upon me and to DANIEL FUCKING GILLIES. It is not just a fucking show. You don’t understand for someone like me has been through. It was the only thing I had and now I have to let go of someone I have looked up to for so long. So no I’m not okay and yes I’m fucking crying. But don’t worry…this always happens
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Thanks for the detailed report Flora. :) I'll give them Daniel because he is a bit raw in his answers (although I didn't find him particularly offensive myself, he's said worse in the past), but I don't get the hate for Phoebe or Joseph. Sure, I loathe the stupid baby plot myself and couldn't care less about Hayley, but it's her storyline so of course Phoebe will promote it, duh. And it's understandable that Joseph is a bit frustrated about all the KC questions, it's all he ever gets asked and when you're trying to establish a new show without Caroline in it, it must be a bit disappointing to see people are only interested in that.

You don't see much rage because you haven't been in the anti tag lol. I'm pretty sure it has more posts than the TO tag at this point. The people there all seem to think that the whole cast and crew blamed them for...something, idk. I'm just confused because none of the behaviors you described scream fan balming to me. So what, DG thinks shippers can't be satisfied and JM is tired of getting asked about Klaroline. How is that blaming the fans? *_*

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Also, that girl needs help omg. And I'm not even joking.

Is that a tumblr post?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.