Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
12 posts

This sure gets interesting as the story goes on.

The question is: Who will be together in the end?

Posted at
2425 posts

In the director's cut of TO, what did Klaus say to Hayley?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't think he said anything. That was mostly Elijah and Hayley had one more scene that made her just as annoying 

Posted at
2425 posts

What was the extra scene about? People are shipping Halijah on Youtube SMH. He's too classy for her.

Posted at
2425 posts

I read Klaus had a different reaction towards Hayley and the baby. Was he nicer in the director's cut?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Elijah and Hayley? ugh

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Where did you read that? I haven't watched it (obviously, lol) but from a couple of reports I've read there was more Elijah/Sophie interaction, some Elijah/Hayley interaction (that may have created a new ship lmao) and the introduction of Davina. Nothing different about Klaus, apart from some strolling down the streeets of NOLA with Marcel.

@Flora, is the Lockwoodspecial girl in your blog one of the Tyler stans from fanforum?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Oh lol, someone called JP cute in the comments section for the tvd comic con panel..oh these ppl must have a special sense of humour

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Oh lol, someone called JP cute in the comments section for the tvd comic con panel..oh these ppl must have a special sense of humour

It was probably Pleccy herself, making a comment from her secret account.

Posted at
2425 posts

I read it on imdb. Some people are complaining that Klaus wants to protect Hayley now and the original version was better. I hope Elijah/Hayley doesn't happen. What a mismatched, gross pairing.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.