Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

That's strange. Wouldn't tumblr be having a meltdown if there was any indication of Klaus being Hayley-friendly in the new version? The crays seem pretty quite lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I read it on imdb.

Eww that place is the worst, stop right there. But no there was nothing new Klaus did aside from walking the streets near the end. He had no new interaction with Hayley

@Flora, is the Lockwoodspecial girl in your blog one of the Tyler stans from fanforum? the cookie one yeah. I had a load of mail from her this morning, trying to convince me that DG is sexist or something. I published half of them just for the laughs
Posted at
2425 posts

Not new interaction but the scene when he found out she was pregnant was different. I heard he had a more positive reaction.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

the cookie one yeah. I had a load of mail from her this morning, trying to convince me that DG is sexist or something.

LOL I sensed it may be her from the "Klaus was nothing without Caroline" post. That was some bitterness lmao.

As for DG, he just dgaf about the fans, and while I'm not a fan of this behavior, I would in no way call it sexist. What is cookie drinking?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I didn't watch the directors cut but I didn't see a single post on tumblr that said his reaction was different. Everyone reached more on Elijahs extended lines. And idk what the cookie is smoking, apparently DG blames Caroline for something but I wasn't gonna spend all night laughing at her. Another time she thought JM insulted his fans because he said they wouldn't get into Camille, which is true lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

some actors are just frustrated with the amount of sway (or impact?) shippers have on ratings, and basically their jobs lol. Its not surprising, but man, some of them really have to see the show for what it is. One giant shipping frenzy. Whatever hope I'd had for this show to be based on Klaus' personal journey disappeared with that baby stunt. Like 'ooo he likes this one, but got another pregnant, and then there's this other one...who doesn't believe in evil *hint hint*. Spare me. Give it some actual plot and substance and watch the show be a success.

I defiantly agree though. Some chicks need to cool it with the hate. Actors are entitled to their opinions for god sakes. And its not like it'll influence the writing.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

But when you think about it, no matter how confident Plec is with that plot, it can't physically last for 6 seasons (which is what the cast signed for, every contract is 6 seasons), although they're set to film 14 eps for now. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

True. Hard to picture it working. But if it makes it to the second season, i'm sure it'll stick around for the full 6. CW doesn't axe gauranteed ratings, even if the're bad. Look at GG. I think they're counting on their cast to bring in a lot of attention. Like in media and interviews etc. And they have some serious eye-candy with this one.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Ehh no I don't think so, the plot didn't even last a full season in Angel and universally no one liked it, so I don't see why it'd be different for TO. 

Posted at
2425 posts

I agree with Charishma. shitty low rated shows like Hart of Dixie and Nikita have lasted more than two/three seasons. I'm pretty sure CW will keep TO since TVD is almost over. I just don't know why JoMo is degrading himself by staying on the CW. He deserves to be in movies.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad