Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I think TO will have so so ratings over its run but that will be enough for CW to keep it for 3+ seasons. They need something after TVD ends.

I thought Page was a lesbian as well but I guess she isn't. She still looks like a teenage boy though.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That's why I find it stupid that DG is so bold about shippers, dude is alienating one of the few fanbases willing to give the show a try. Yeah his comments at CC were really annoying, although I do think TO is going to focus on family dynamic moreso than love interests, which is exactly what I wanted. Still, that's hard to do when some people are just going to wait for Caroline to show up with a suitcase
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Original family dynamics is all I want too. But Plec made TVD ALL about ships so it's her fault that ships is the only thing people talk about these days. She brought this to herself and to her shows. Now every character that gets introduced is greeted with speculation of who he/she is going to hook up with. Like that's the sole purpose of everyone's existence.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol yeah, on FF whenever there's a casting call for a character all they do is speculate who he/she will hook up with. That's what we did with Jesse

Posted at
2425 posts

Now whenever there's a new character introduced the question is when will they hook up with Caroline.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Now whenever there's a new character introduced the question is when will they hook up with Caroline.

Well, Elena'll never date anyone not named Salvatore and Bonnie is a bit dead lol (and Plec never cared for her anyway) so Caroline unfortunately is the default option atm.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

It seems the TVD cast is doing promoshoots today:

Look how excited they all are! LMAO

Seeing as Trevino is part of this, I guess he's back as a regular? I hoped Tyler would only make a couple of guest appearances but it looks like Pleccy isn't willing to put us all (including the actor) out of our misery.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well Elijah and Meredith were in all the group photoshoots for S4, but you could say he was barely around because of Saving Grace. And it's not like Meredith was on PLL full-time. I watched all 3 seasons and she didn't do much. Either way, they both appeared in 4 eps max. but the show kind of needs to throw in another guy (interesting or not), to replace Klaus. I'm as worried for TVD as I am for TO to be honest. There's only 2 guys in it now that viewers will be invested in and even they are starting to burn out on people. What is there to look forward to besides Silas or Dullena?

And I don't think Tyler has anything coming judging from Dries reactions at CC in the few times his name was mentioned. There's always 2 characters in promo shoots that disappear all season.

Posted at
2425 posts

Great more wooden acting and Forwood bs. If Trevino is coming back permanently I will skip season 5. Is he in desperate need of a job? Even after the way the show has treated him he's coming back? Pathetic.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

And I don't think Tyler has anything coming judging from Dries reactions at CC in the few times his name was mentioned.

Was she yawning? lmao

Sorry, I haven't watched any videos of the CC panel and have no idea what they said about Tyler. I've only seen (on tumblr) the part where Candice talked about Caroline trying to get him back and the crowd went all BOOOOO. lol Looks like Forwood is as unpopular as ever.

Is he in desperate need of a job? Even after the way the show has treated him he's coming back? Pathetic.

Nah, I don't blame him. It's not like it's easy to find something better to do. Most CW actors never manage to move on to better things and Trevino is neither the network's hottest guy nor the most talented actor, so he probably sees TVD as a decent gig despite the way he gets treated. And it was always obvious that he wanted to return, he kept saying it in conventions, he even said that he begged Pleccy to give him an arc in TO at some point. Honestly, I only blame the writers. If you clearly don't give two shits about a character, what's the purpose of keeping them in the show? Same goes for Bonnie, but I guess they need her to play the magical deus ex machine part. Meh.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad