Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Getting booed at CC was the only time Tyler was mentioned and Dries just seemed slightly amused, a klaroliner even giffed her reaction I think, I'll find it later. Wow I didn't know Trevino wanted to be in TO

Posted at
2425 posts

he even said that he begged Pleccy to give him an arc in TO at some point.LMAO are you serious? He probably wanted the show to get canceled faster as revenge for Klaroline getting him fired.  I blame the writers and the actors. At some point they need to have some dignity and say adios unless CW is paying him with bars of gold. They'll probably have him leave mid season and bring him back season 6 because Trevino begged them for his job back. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Like we said, it's not like he can afford to get another steady gig. You can say he has a lack of self respect but when it comes down to it, he's still getting paid and gets to work with his friends. So I wouldn't call that pathetic. That being said, if they've barely done much with him before but then I doubt it's gonna start now

Posted at
2425 posts

Lmao even Forwood shippers are not feeling Trevino's return this time. They know the writers will just screw him/Forwood over. 

Flora, did you see my recent Tumblr post. I was in the Forwood tag and someone said (referring to KC) if a guy tries to kill you he's not your soulmate. And all her ships basically the guy tried to kill the FC LOL.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao even Forwood shippers are not feeling Trevino's return this time. Because they've been through this dance before. He leaves, comes back with a promising storyline and runs off again. They know the writers will just screw him/Forwood over.  Since Klaus isn't in the way they'll probably contrive either him or Caroline so that the relationship won't be the same anymore

And all her ships basically the guy tried to kill the FC LOL. What is the FC? The klaroline and TO tag was amusing last night because some girl used the term klarotards and WWIII erupted. Bitch plz I've been using that term for months, you aren't creative.
Posted at
2425 posts

FC=female character. I left her an anon message like girl did u forget Tyler left Caroline to a pack of wolves. She's also a big Bonnie fan so no surprise there. 

Why was the bitch attacking KC fans? TO tag is like the anti KC tag nowadays. If you go to TO wiki page anytime someone mentions Klaroline all of them jump on the OP.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Dries just seemed slightly amused

LMAO she did? I like her taste (her writing, not so much).

Yeah, Trevino has talked about wanting to work on TO more than once. Nic will probably disagree but it's a smart move imo. His antagonistic relationship with Klaus has been the meatiest part of Tyler's character for two seasons. He only had him and Caroline to interact with, and even in his relationship with Caroline, Klaus was the one that stirred things up with the TCK triangle business. Forwood on each own has been pretty boring for quite some time.

Trevino probably thinks that he has better change to get something to work with in TO than TVD, where I suspect he'll spent another year going unnoticed. But I do love that his fans on twitter are so confident and tweet stuff like "Tyler Lockwood will slay in season 5". lol God.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

*better chance

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
FC=female character. I left her an anon message like girl did u forget Tyler left Caroline to a pack of wolves. She's also a big Bonnie fan so no surprise there. 

lol those two fandoms stick together, it couldn't be any more evident on FF. Then you have a few of them trying to claim Trevino gets minority treatment as much as Kat.

And I agree about Tyler in TO, although I doubt he wouldn't get a big following either way, an antagonistic role that doesn't have a triangle would be neat. With crossovers they'll just use characters that the fans want to see.

LMAO she did? I like her taste (her writing, not so much). It's up to you to decide if KC fan is just observant or delusional.   I think my favorite thing about the crowd booing Caroline and Tyler back together is when Caroline Dries perks up like a meerkat in the Kalahari desert. Candice looks positively terrified, like she’s expecting everyone to start hurtling tomatoes at her, but Caroline dries legitimately perks up in her seat. (x)

lmao who has time 4 dis

Posted at
2425 posts

lol those two fandoms stick together

Lol that's because Bonnie fans see Klaroline as Delena 2.0. They put all of their resentment at DE into KC. Whenever I post a pro-KC post, they accuse me of being a DE fan when I never mention DE at all. 

Then you have a few of them trying to claim Trevino gets minority treatment as much as Kat.

Oh please. Barely anyone knows hes Mexican. 

Tyler in TO would just ruin the show (not that it has a great premise with the baby SL anyway). I would love for the writers to bring him to NO just to have Klaus kill him or Elijah and Rebekah throw him around like a rag doll.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.