Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Because they've been through this dance before. He leaves, comes back with a promising storyline and runs off again.

ITA, and I think season 4 fucked them up for good. Pleccy and Whalerina hyped up Tyler's hybrid savior storyline SO much, and then it turned out to be a three episode arc that ended with Klaus slaying (literally and figuratively) and Tyler running for his life. And plenty of Klaroline goodness. lol  

It's up to you to decide if KC fan is just observant or delusional.

In this case...delusional.

Although it's blatantly obvious in Dries' writing that she favored Klaroline. Didn't she even admit it in some interview?

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I would love for the writers to bring him to NO just to have Klaus kill him

But, but, nic, how could Klaroline happen then?

Oh wait. It won't happen anyway.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They'll probably just hook up in one crossover, that's what Buffy and Angel did, whom Plec just had to compare them to lul. 

Didn't she even admit it in some interview?    

She said in the CC video that they're her favourite, I mean the question is, would she get over them and move onto other things (or guys) for Caroline? And I kind of doubt it. But she did co write the prom which had the lame SC scene 

Posted at
2425 posts

But why does the well being of Tyler have to be a factor in whether KC happens or not. I'm sick and tired of the argument that Klaroline can't happen because shell betray Tyler, klaus sired Tyler, killed his mom. Klaroline and Tyler should be two  separate entities. Does Damon snapping Jeremy's neck impede on DE? Does kat treating Elena like shit stop fans from shipping steferine? Did mabekah not happen cause rebekah killed Elena? I'll have more respect for the writers if they have the balls to go through with KC or carolinexvillain without worrying about consequences. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The point is that killing Tyler kills klaroline, even if Caroline were to actually get over Tyler, it would still be pretty off. 

Posted at
2425 posts

My point is that it shouldn't. It's just an excuse people use when they don't want a ship to happen.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Um, not really. And why shouldn't it? Sure we have all shipped it while being well aware of his recent actions, but running into his arms after killing Tyler is not something even the writers can contrive, it would be the lowest point. Even cheating on Tyler makes more sense than disregarding his death, she's had amnesia to deaths but not when it comes to him. Killing the third wheel is so cheap.

In fact, Klaus was meant to kill Tyler. They rewrote it to where he killed Carol for the sake of continuing klaroline, so yeah it does matter. Unless your desire to see him dead outweighs you wanting KC to ever happen/continue (it does for tri lol).

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

They'll probably just hook up in one crossover

I'd rather they didn't. It will be terribly OOC to have them randomly hook up without further buildup (Buffy/Angel were in a completely different phase in their relationship, they had already been a couple, they had a different connection etc).

The way I see it, the only possibility for the ship to get ressurected is if TO does terribly in Season 1 and Pleccy decides to move Candice over as a desperate measure. If anything, the recent re-scheduling of the premiere shows that the network is already a bit nervous about the show.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Btw, this theory can only work if season 6 is indeed TVD's last one. Because there's no chance to take Caroline Forbes off the show otherwise. She's the only supporting character people care about.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think they're nervous about all their new shows lol. fans probably wouldnt mind a random hookup though, at least the desperate ones

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad