Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^^They are!His name is Jesse lol

Also Caroline killing Tyler would be prefff~~revenge for making her as lame as himself.Dayum!!now i want this to happen lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

Jesse sounds more boring than Matt lol. I don't have hope for that relationship.

Also Caroline killing Tyler would be prefff~~revenge for making her as lame as himself

Preach. My friend and I were talking last night and we agreed that since dating Tyler, Caroline changed for the worse. I can't believe anyone would want her with him. Someone on a board that I go to puts it perfectly: Tyler sucks the life out of Caroline If you're a Tyler fan you shouldn't support Forwood since it reduced him to being Caroline's boyfriend SMH
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Caroline hasn't changed and no one has changed her, but with Tyler her pining was just a bore to the viewers, and leaving 6 voicemails after saying goodbye was pathetic. 

Klaus may be in New Orleans, but that doesn’t mean it’s over for him and Caroline. Plec says that there is a chance Caroline will turn up in the Big Easy. “I think that there are a lot of complicated elements that go into trying to make this happen, but I’ve talked about it with Candice and I’ve talked about it with Joseph. There’s a million logistics to work out and you never know, but it’s something we’d like to do and hope to do.”
Posted at
2425 posts

Flora how can you say that? Caroline was awesome in season 1 and season 2. Watching her now makes me sad. :(

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

How can I say that she hasnt changed? Um because she hasn't. Just because the writing toned down her vampirism? It doesn't make her any less different, she played the supporting role when she was awesome and still played the role when she toned down, I don't see any changes in her personality, she's just restricted from flashing her fangs and occasionally whines about Tyler 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Will Plec ever stop trying to give false hope to the crays? In the end she won't deliver and they'll go ballistic.

but with Tyler her pining was just a bore to the viewers, and leaving 6 voicemails after saying goodbye was pathetic. 

ITA. I can't believe we got FOUR episodes of voicemails and goodbye letters, wtf.

Tbh it looked like they didn't know what to do with Caroline for the biggest part of the season, she spent too much time pining for Tyler and talking about Stelena's epicness. I'd like to say that I hope she gets a better focus this season but who am I kidding. It's not going to happen.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Plec will deliver to crays depending on reactions to other chemistry in TO, she's usually FOS but I think the klaroline promises are genuine (for now), because she wants to wait it out and see if klanythingelse will be the next big thing with fans. She'll deliver if that doesn't work, and it doesn't help that Dries is a big fan, who said it's her favourite ship, so she'll probably be down with crossovers 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

You may be right. And it may be difficult to sell Klaus/anyone in the middle of the baby ridiculousness, unless Plec is lucky enough to discover insane amounts of chemistry between JM and one of the girls.

Are we even going to watch these shows? TO has a lot of my faves in it but it also has a magical werewolf baby that won't go away. It doesn't get more embarassing than that.

As for TVD, the only character I'm still interested in is Caroline and all I've read about her season 5 arc is that she's excited about college, she meets a new hot guy (because she didn't have enough of those so far) and she's still struggling to make her relationship with Tyler work, which is what she's been doing for two whole seasons. You'd think by now she'd get a clue and realise that when you have to struggle all the time mayby it was never supposed to work.

Posted at
12 posts

With all the guys around one would wonder how Caroline will decide who to go for....

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Legend Jay go back to your creepy spam bot thread, your reverse psychology is not making me click your advertisement    unless Plec is lucky enough to discover insane amounts of chemistry between JM and one of the girls. Which is what I doubt, I mean personally I think he has great chemistry with everyone, but the main girls in this aside from Rebekah don't appeal to me enough even if the chemistry with him were to be good. Leah Pipes as a person seems pretty cool but when I scroll in the tags and see photos or whatever I just can't get into her, it was only one scene to be fair though    You'd think by now she'd get a clue and realise that when you have to struggle all the time mayby it was never supposed to work.   And this is exactly what Candice hinted in regards to that storyline, I think at this point they're going to tone her down once Tyler actually comes back.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.