Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Amylovesu
2 posts
Amylovesu

Cool show

[IMG]http://s04.flagcounter.com/mini/kfoW/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/flags_0/[/IMG]

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Tumblr is throwing a party for all the awards TVD didn't win at TCAs. The bitterness is killing me.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's worth more laughing at what they won though. They had that post everywhere that proves TCA is rigged

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I wouldn't be surprised if it's rigged, so many WTF nominees/winners every year. Do you have a link to that post?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Didn't only 3 people from the cast show up?

lol yeah it has wtf moments every year

http://jeremyspenis.tumblr.com/post/58016757116/ontarioskid-tcas-admitted-it-was-rigged

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I have no idea who attended, but I suspect most of didn't. I only saw Ian getting mentioned somewhere.

Is this screencap legit? Cause if it is, LMAO. So it all comes down to who is it that brings hype to the show or who's got good connections with the TCA production team? And hundreds of ignorant teens think their voting matters lol.

On another note, this somewhat explains how Trevino out of all people kept winning every year.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah, it's legit. It shows after the awards ended, everyone and their mom is upset 

I'm surprised they even published that 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I guess they had to publish it for legal reasons? Idk.

Still trying to figure out which is my favorite stupid fandom opinion about the whole thing. I'm currently torn between 'Ian shouldn't win because his performance this year wasn't so stellar' (some people have confused TCAs and Emmys, it seems) and 'Joseph didn't win therefore people don't give a fuck about Klaus' (because Trevino winning every year clearly showed how much the fandom cared for Tyler...not). Too many LOLworthy comments tbh.

And I'm not even sure why people keep raving about TVD not winning anything when it turns out it won the 3 biggest awards it was nominated for.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I haven't read any comments like that on Joseph though; aside from his angry fans who called it rigged, versus the people saying he wasn't a villain. The same could be said for the girl who won, Mona is half the reason I quit PLL in the first place and although she was very intelligent and crafty, Klaus' motives made more sense than hers which is saying a lot. But a lot of people started to shut up once they noticed the TCA message. But speaking of Joseph, I blocked someone the other day for whining that he "dismissed the fans who gave you a job"; while I skimmed through interviews to see what the poster was smoking, I'm quite over the pretzel twisting from klaroline fans; and the arrogance they have with thinking he won't survive without them. They played a huge part in his popularity, but freaking out because he's not saying things you want to hear is obnoxious and shows what kind of fan you are

Also Pipes (Camille) was interviewed earlier and she said she doesn't even think their friendship is romantic. They've only filmed 4 eps though 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Plec: “We’re fudging just a bit with the showing, with the ‘at what point does she start to show?’ I think we’ll aim for a four-to-five month type of show, versus a three month. For a three month show, maybe we’ll just tell her to eat a couple of cheeseburgers the night before and see what happens.” 

To me this sounds like there isn't even going to be a showing, the show is 13 eps so how are you going to be moving slow with that. And I liked this post

Plec said one or two times “a baby, if there’s a baby”, and I think that is the strongest that she’s going to hint about the baby being a hoax. The woman hates parents, I just don’t see her wanting a baby around, and with the hours they work and the content of the show, she can’t have a baby on set. It doesn’t make sense in a real world perspective, their legal department is not going to allow her to have a baby there. 

I think that the only thing she could say about it that would not spoil anything is say that it turns out every interesting, but then a lot of people with the interpretation skills of a wall would take this out as Hayley, Klaus and baby being a happy family. There’s nothing anyone from the show can say about anything that is not going to set people off. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad