Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

I haven't read any comments like that on Joseph though

It was just a bunch of bitter klaroline fans, they tried to use that as an argument of why TO will fail.

I do believe that Klaus was way more popular around Caroline than he is without her, but these sad attempts to prove he's Matt Donovan levels of unimportance are both funny and pathetic.

I blocked someone the other day for whining that he "dismissed the fans who gave you a job"

LMAO these bitches. Last time I saw people crying that he insulted the fandom, I searched for hours and the only quote I found was something about how KC wasn't supposed to go longterm initially. Like, how the fuck is that an insult to the fandom, it actually shows how much Plec bent over backwards for these lunatics.

Poor guy is usually trying to be as nice as possible, but you can't win with them crays.

I hope you're right about the baby, the only way I can sit down and watch TO for real is if that bb is either a hoax or dies in Hayley's womb. Supernatural babies are the most ridiculous idea, even by Joss Whedon standards.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well I really like geekorunique on tumblr, her posts about the show are the only thoughts that make sense to me while everyone else is just whining and have "interpretation skills of a wall" like she said. I mean if JP really said "if there's a baby" more than once, then they need to calm down a bit. But even a hoax is dumb imo, a fake baby is less ridic but still a joke to watch for all season.

but these sad attempts to prove he's Matt Donovan levels of unimportance are both funny and pathetic.   They never even used this argument until he got his own show, they really need to get over theirselves. What's even funnier is that the same could be said for Caroline. She may have been popular, but for the past year and a half pro
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well I really like geekorunique on tumblr, her posts about the show are the only thoughts that make sense to me while everyone else is just whining and have "interpretation skills of a wall" like she said. I mean if JP really said "if there's a baby" more than once, then they need to calm down a bit. But even a hoax is dumb imo, a fake baby is less ridic but still a joke to watch for all season.

but these sad attempts to prove he's Matt Donovan levels of unimportance are both funny and pathetic. They never even used this argument until he got his own show, they really need to get over theirselves. What's even funnier is that the same could be said for Caroline. She may have been popular on her own, but for the past year and a half, most people only get ecstatic to see her with Klaus. Candice gets booed at CC for saying "Klaus is gone" and becomes speechless in Barcelona when the crowd is chanting his name and asks only KC related question. She may not have her own show but I'm certain they'll get bored with her next season, especially since the recent obsessedwithtyler spoilers 
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Its not funny,cos they do say the same about Caroline,believe it or not,our dear Klarotards are not biased when it comes to the hate.Infact if it were Caroline's new show,i'm pretty sure they'd be hating so much more on her,not bc the audience is sexist or anything(or maybe it is,who knows) but because Klaus IS more popular and loved than her.They started hating on her waaay before Joseph came on their radar,he prolly gets more hate cos of his co-satrs as well.The whole thing is a mess basically,these tards will hate on anyone/everyone who doesn't say what they want to hear.And right now,its JoMo cos he is promoting his show.

Posted at
2425 posts

More Tyler screentime. I want the writers to be done with that fucking ship already. Isn't the crowd booing at Comic Con a sign that no one fucking likes that ship anymore?

Did anyone read the spoilers of a new love interest for Caroline/Elena? I doubt it would be Elena so I think it's gonna involve Caroline. So she is going to be in a triange with Aaron and Jesse while pining for Tyler with the possibility of TO crossover and then Steroline might happen what.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Who the hell is Aaron, I didn't read that 

Posted at
2425 posts

We know that Elena and Damon will be going strong when we next see them (following a summer-long time jump) and we know the series has already cast a love interest for Caroline.

Still, this insider goes on to say that viewers will soon meet Aaron, a handsome college student who has some kind of connection to the dearly departed... and may make a connection of a different kind to either Caroline or Elena.

Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/08/the-vampire-diaries-scoop-death-romance-ahead/#ixzz2bv3S0x1e

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They need to stop before they hurt theirselves 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
I bet Jesse is the death. He's a POC, how long can he survive in TVD? Then his friend Aaron shows up and fills the much needed Caroline LI role. lmao Although I've seen a theory that Aaron's connection to 'the dearly departed' means that he's a ghost whisperer and he'll be Bonnie's LI instead. I don't even know which possibility is more ridiculous tbh.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Loooool if this is all they're gonna do with Caroline, I won't even watch the scenes on youtube 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad