2425 posts

Why does it have to be another human? Why can't Aaron be this

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Is that Sam Winchestor with wolf eyes

Posted at
2425 posts

That is Jamie Campbell Bower from The Mortal Instruments. TMI=Twilight 2.0 and Jamie=next Rob Pattinson. Ironically Jamie played Caius in Twilight. Jamie and Lily Collins (main girl in TMI) dated just like Rob and Kristen. Lily Collins' character is also similar to Bella. You should see the mall tour for TMI. Screaming girls were asking Jamie to marry them lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol he's not even all that. What is tmi about 

Posted at
2425 posts

The movie summary: When her mom is attacked and taken from their home in New York City by a demon, a seemingly ordinary teenage girl, Clary Fray, finds out truths about her past and bloodline on her quest to get her back, that changes her entire life.

Character description:

Clarissa 'Clary' Fray (also referred to as Fairchild and Morgenstern) is described to have long, curly red hair and bright green eyes. She is very small and thin and often viewed as younger than she actually is. Clary is an artist and in the first book, City of Bones, she believes she is a mundane, or a human without angelic powers. It is later revealed she is in fact a Shadowhunter, or a human with angelic qualities. Clary is described as being incredibly stubborn and often rushes into dangerous situations without thinking about the consequences. Her best friend in the series is Simon Lewis and she is dating Jace Wayland.

Jace Wayland (also been referred as Wayland, Morgenstern, and Herondale) is a Shadowhunter and described as being tall and muscular with scars across his golden skin from worn-out runes, or magical Marks. He has curly blond hair and golden eyes, and, like Clary, he is part angel. Jace is one of the best fighters the Nephilim have and is always ready to defend his family. Jace is often flirty and insensitive, and is described to have 'pretend' arrogance. Throughout the books, Jace's family remains unknown. In City of Bones, he believes he is a Wayland but at the end of the book Valentine Morgenstern reveals to him that he is Jace's father. However, in City of Glass, Jace is told his father is actually Stephen Herondale. Throughout the book Jace's last name remains uncertain, but in City of Glass, he decides that he wants to take the last name of his adoptive family, the Lightwoods.

Lily Collins=Clary Jamie=Jace

Sometimes Jamie looks hot sometimes he resembles an alien. He's cute-ugly lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Nic guuuuuurl

He looks...fug?

JCB is one of these guys whose looks picked when they were teenagers and started going downhill ever since. And he's still 24 wtf.

Posted at
2425 posts

He isn't that bad.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Umm that pic you found speaks otherwise LOL WHOA

Posted at
2425 posts

To each their own. I think he's pretty hot but in some photos he looks like an alien.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well he def looks like an alien in the pics you both posted, I don't know which one to laugh at more 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad