Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Damn, Steph Meyer actually looks great. I didn't xpect that.

Also, her books may be terrible but at least it's her own ideas? From what I've read, The Mortal Instruments started as a Harry Potter fanfiction about Ginny and Draco or something like that, and everyone knows that 50 Shades Of Grey was a Twilight fic initially. lol

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Did anyone see the TVD deleted scenes? Poor Bonnie had more things going for her in those scenes than the whole aired season lol. And there was this Klyler scene that made Tyler look even more like a douche.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol I knew it wasn't just me who thought Tyler was a dick in that. Like I said on ff, he has nothing else to talk about aside from bringing up Caroline and making her sound like some prize. If I were him I would have mentioned the hypocrisy of having to leave, not that it would've made any difference. I'd respect him more if he stood up to Klaus when he's not in a barrier. Most of the characters have done it, so Tyler shouldn't have an excuse

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Yesss. Bitch plase, Caroline is not your trophy wife, leave the attitude.

I'd respect him more if he stood up to Klaus when he's not in a barrier.

Believe it or not, Tyler stans on tumblr think this scene showed how strong and brave Tyler is. LMAO wtf. Klaus was still behind Bonnie's magical barrier when TyTy got all macho, how is that bravery? Not to mention he still run away like a chicken (™ Julie Plec).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Believe it or not, Tyler stans on tumblr think this scene showed how strong and brave Tyler is.

But that's not surprising, I love the irony in tvd fandom, yes Klaus has some delusional fans but some of Tyler's are just as hilarious.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

You have to be VERY delusional to think Tyler manned up in that scene when all he did was stand there all petty like ''this is my toy and you're never getting it-now let me get out of here before you get unstuck''.

But then again, these are the same people who think season 5 will be 'Tyler's year' so what did I expect. lol

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

But then again, these are the same people who think season 5 will be 'Tyler's year' so what did I expect. lol

Stop being so mean. Season 5 IS Tyler's year............to say bye bye to screen time forever. 

Posted at
2425 posts

^ That would be a dream come true.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL Gurl staph. But rly mostly everyone laughed at that scene, it's ironic that he makes klaus look good 

Posted at
2425 posts

Tyler is a jerk. Klaus looked so hot lying on the floor. He's gorgeous *sigh*

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.