Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

lol Tri, complicated doesn't necessarily mean 'I'll snap your brother's neck and then sirebond you'. Every major couple in every show on US tv right now is somehow complicated. Why did you have to pick the abusive example? :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Bc this is tvd and they don't know what complicated means except when its abuse,then all the bets are off lol.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dude Camille is chubby, I can't.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

So what is the general fan consensus on Camille? I can’t get an accurate read on what the prevailing fandom thought on her character is. There is a little bit of ship angst, but that’s like…maybe .0001% of what it was with Hayley, so that’s not really a good indicator. Some people (even Original stans) seem to find her boring and a walking trope, but other people like me and Juliete really like her screen presence and potential and are prepared to possibly stan for her when the time comes.

Long story short, I wonder which is the unpopular opinion or if it’s just too early to tell. What do YOU think of Camille? Am I expecting too much from this character? On a scale of Caroline to Hayley, where does she rate with you?

Stan the female Matt,really?stan?Gosh this fandom needs help.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Is she really chubby? I thought it's just the shape of her face that makes her look like it.

Meh. I haven't seen Camille enough to have an opinion about her, but I bet the general audience will be uninterested.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Check the Leah pipes tag, I think she is judging from photos. Tri and I didn't notice until Glenn pointed it out. And I rly don't think she'll get popular, I love Juliettes blog and her thoughts but I disagree with that 

Posted at
2425 posts

what annoys me even more is that Candice is content with this, your character doesn't have to be a ripper or go dark but why are you so thrilled about her being in a boring ass bubble

Lol I posted this on iMDB and someone said that I'm not a Caroline fan because I want her to be something she's not. And she said she likes Caroline the way she is. Like srsly ugh. I think Candice likes playing a good girl and it would be uncomfortable for her to go dark or play a grey character who makes questionable choices. Look how much hate she got for flirting with Klaus. Fans want her to stay in the bubble and she wants to unfortunately. :( I think Candice sounds dumb with the true love is simple comment. That's why the most popular ships are complicated and crazy. (e.g. Chair, Spuffy, Delena, etc).

Posted at
2425 posts

Leah has no chemistry with JoMo. I think JoMo works best with Candice which is why it will be so hard for me to get over KC.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

JM is definitly cocky. But lets face it, he could get chemistry going with a tree. I mean yeah, Leah isn't exactly the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen, but she's actually not a bad actress. If they can make it flow it should be okay right? Its much better than watching the alternative pairing *cough cough* lol btw, does anybody know if they're keeping the baby plot?

idk, i just hope Caroline gets some good stuff next season.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The only good thing i know is that Julie Hayley might not survive or it won't be  easy for her or something  after the baby is born.Thats gotta be a good thing right?right??The only problem i have with this is that,this puts hayley in focus and i don't want that.I'd rather she and the baby stay in the sidelines just like Matt.I don't know,i thought,as time passes,i'd get over this Hayley prejudice but i can't,infact i seem to hate her more and the fact that its Pheobe playing her isn't all that comforting either,ugh,i just want that flea ridden hobo bitch to stay away from Klaus and Bekah.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.