Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

. At the end of s6 her and Tyler decides to break up.Lol no,i don't think i could survive that long,srsly they should break up now.there are other obstacles that can come between Klaroline and Tyler is pointless

Posted at

lol lolo When TyTy threw that glass bottle, I saw TyTy's s1 colours coming out again lololol

Posted at
2425 posts
S1 Tyler is the best Tyler. He was such a jerk but cool and I love jyler friendship. Tyler today sucks and is leeching off of Caroline's popularity. LOSER. Srsly why do so many peeps want klaus to die but have no problem w/ tybrid sitting around doing nothing.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I wldnt mind if Tyler dies. I only cared about the character in S2 with that werewolf storyline. After that he become irrelevant to me. Even the whole sire bond storyline ddnt interest me, I wasn't even moved when he broke it. Still not sold with his whole hybrid crusade thing. He was one of the people I actually wanted to die in S3. Even Michael Collado was like Tyler should die, the character is irrelevant. LOL ALL OF THISSSSS. idk. it could be just shitty writing, Plec keep saying their love is epic and Caronline loves Tyler deeply. Actually, she's never really "kept" saying that, she said both of those only once. But I feel like the whole project hybrid crap with Tyler is like trying to force me into liking Forwood again. Lol no.
Posted at
Cooling

I thought she said that more than once lol. but it looks like she is invested in this ship (more than maroline and beremy, at least)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah she said both of those only once lol, I don't know about her but I know the other writer's and directors have tweeted that they prefer Klaroline
Posted at
2425 posts

How can anyone like Forwood? They are the cure for insomnia.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think most ppl who still like them either A) are stuck in nostalgia from season 2 when they were good, or B) enjoy watching paint dry
Posted at
Cooling

c)having massive head canon for Tyler, which is only possible because he's offscreen so much.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Sooo offscreen I don't get why they even try to claim he's well written lol
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.