Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I recommended it, her name is Julie and I followed her mainly for her TO theories, not just because they sound good but because they make sense even for writers like plec. And I know TO doesnt look promising sometimes, but I like to follow a few optimists rather than pressed KC shippers who pretend they aren't biased. Her baby thoughts are really well thought out  

Posted at
2425 posts

Camille and Marcel? LOL never gonna happen. I rather Caroline and Marcel. (They'd be kinda hot I think) I hate to admit it, Marcel's kinda sexy.

On a different note, what if at the end of the series, Caroline ends up with a Klaus look a like played by Joseph. She'll bump into him in college and he's an exchange student from England named Karl or something. Karl will be human and super nice, totally opposite of Klaus. And Caroline is already attracted to Klaus but combined with Karl's humanity she lets herself fall for him.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Nic, Plec may be dumb as bricks but that is not going to happen. Rofl
Posted at
2425 posts

Flora, don't underestimate JP's desperation to please the fans. She knows KC can't happen so by making Caroline/Klaus doppleganger happen, it's a win win situation.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

For once I'll give Plec the benefit of the doubt, adding another doppelgänger (to a super popular ship) is a suicide mission. Nic staph it's yo bedtime 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Niiiiiic guuuuuurl.

Either way, Caroline/dopKlaus can't happen for the same reason that Caroline/realKlaus can't happen on TVD: the actor is still a lead in another show therefore he can't show up for more than a few guest appearances. That's the only reason Klaroline ain't happening imo, and I don't see how a doppelganger solves the problem.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@nicfanz: Dude that sounds so much fun. Klaus as a professor, anyone? :D

But yeah, Caroline might have a better chance at being a doppleganger and showing up on NO, than Klaus has of crossing over in any substantial way. I mean JM is a lead, and if KC are continued it would probably only be because TO needs it. Also though, Caroline doesn't feel fit with what they've got going on in NO. I guess it depends on whether or not TO needs Caroline or not. But yeah, I don't think Candice would be against it.

Reason I say that is because I've read a lot of stuff on my feed about Candice for sure not wanting to sign another contract. I might be wrong, but I was under the impression that actors signed contracts with the production company (or network) and not the show. Its how Trevino jumped from 90210 to TVD. Katie Cassidy jumps all the time and so does the girl that plays Lexi in TVD. And with the standard term being 6 years, Candice could easily take up a recurring role in TO (for its first two seasons) without having to sign any additional contract. idk for sure, but i don't think the contract is a roadblock. Even if Candice has a different contract (because she's a lead on TVD), terms can be changed. It sucks to say this, but it seems to solely depend on JP. TO's her baby and even if she cancels the baby mama drama plot, she's apparently already confirmed Camille as TO's Elena.

lol they're going to whore out Klaus (and not just in a romantic sense) until we no longer give a shit. I guess part of the reason people are fangirling over the other males on the show is because even the most dense see it coming. All I'm hoping for though is some good mythology. Narducci usually pulls though, so that part might be pretty good.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Candice never said she won't sign, it's assumed by fans that she won't sign, which I agree. Imo Plec genuinely likes KC but is secretly hoping fans will get over it after they grow onto other things in TO, we'll see how that goes. She said she spoke to Candice, and Candice (honesty debatable) sounded open to it at comicon in the interviews. I for one don't think she wants to sign when she's saying things like "he's having a baby guys!", but w/e, even if she has no options after TVD is over, who wants to be there for 4 more years or more?

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Flora lol "he's having a baby". Is that her new answer to why KC can't happen? I thought the usual mantra was "He is mass murdeder". :P

Candice going to TO (or not) depends on an afwul lot of things, honestly. Right now I think the chances of her not signing are bigger than her agreeing to sign, but I'm not ruling anything out.

We know she isn't a fan of KC but imo there are more important parameters to be taken into account when taking a professional decision. Like, will she have better offers? Because a lot of CW actors (talent or no talent) reach their pick on the CW and then disappear. Also, how much money will they offer her? How big a part? Will she even want to act after TVD is over or will she choose another path (commercials, music, sitting at home and having kids, you never know tbh)?

This kind of stuff is way more important than her dislike for the Klaroline romance. It's a job for them. The recognition and/or the paycheck matter more than a storyline they may love or not love.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

It's also possible that TO may not last long enough for Pleccy to even consider the possibility of signing Candice. LOL

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad