Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
wait, what?

In the TO thread tjmax was crying racism and since Tri laughed it off, s/he called her "really young and really white"; then in the TVD thread Lotus asked Tri "are you white? Just wondering"

I mean, Tri was clearly trolling hard but even I thought those two were inappropriate with that "only whites can be this clueless" argument

Posted at
Cooling

oh I missed it, and I don't even check the TO thread anymore.

lol Tri I remember you trolled about KC and I thought it was very clear (sighing emoticons at Klaus being perfect and all), but lol, people just don't get your trolling apparently.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

lol Tri I remember you trolled about KC and I thought it was very clear (sighing emoticons at Klaus being perfect and all), but lol, people just don't get your trolling apparently.I think you're right.How unfortunate for them LOL.I even replied yes to Lotus's post complete with the emoticons and with what i like to think as a scathing remark but it just flew right over her head lol and then she tried to tell me idgi bc of my 'white privelege' LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The TO thread is better than the TVD one, the people are level headed, but the TO board is another story since it's full of fangirls who pic spam and obsess with post count. But like Tri said there's nothing to talk about yet. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I was talking about the TO SS thread, by the way. Didn't even know the show had a board. Isn't it a bit too soon for that?

It pisses me off so much when Bonnie stans use the ethnicity card. So if I don't care about Bonnie or if Marcel doesn't become my instant fave in TO it has to be because I'm white? What kind of BS. They even tried it with Tyler once, claiming that people don't like the character because the actor is a POC...as if 90% of the audience has any idea about Trevino's origins. Wtf.

And it's ironic because while they accuse people of being racist, they are the ones with a racist attitude instead.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

With Tyler it was only one girl who tried to pull the race card, it was even funnier when me and Red ganged up on her for it and then her friend snapped at me for saying he looks Caucasian. bc her argument was "you think racism only comes from appearance??" And well umm, no I don't think so, but why would Trevinos background affect his career when the only thing that gives it away is his last name. I'm a minority and these whiners are second hand embarrassment sosometimes.

i actually dunno why TO has a board so early, it was petitioned in the campaign thread and it has over 20k posts while the new SHIELD board only has 1k, and they both opened the same day. None of the girls from TVDS&S go there so it kind of shows a lot of people are hyped for TO, still those fangirls. 

LOL Patri go skim through the S&S thread, the last 6 pages were hilarious 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

That's interesting about TO's board, although tbh the number of posts isn't always indicative of a thing's popularity. E.g. I remember visiting the TVD board a few months ago and discovering that forwood had something like 300 threads dedicated to them. I got shocked, until I tried reading one of them and it turned out it was the same 2-3 people having random conversations all day long as if it was a chat site. lol

Going to the S&S thread asap, I hope you trolls have delivered.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah but TO's Facebook page is pretty big too, I think it'll do fine. Anything under 3m keeps a CW show safe 

lol I think we started chaos on like page 4

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO The whole book talk made me brain hurt. Most of the plots described are even more ridiculous than Pleccy's ideas, wtf. THE BOOKS ARE EVEN WORSE, how is that possible? Do people actually pay money to buy and read that crap?

Also, that Ladyfuscia girl should have some sleep or listen to some relaxing music or drink some aromatic tea, idk. She gets upset too easily. Love her naivety too, 'Steroline is happening because Julie Plec said so in an interview'. LOL I hope she doesn't find out about all the other things Plec says in her million interviews every year.

But I love how the Steroline debacle kept going and then Red showed up and she was like "fuck this, i want to talk about hair". LOL

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

So the only good thing about the books was Tyler's name, right? And they had to go and change that.

Think about all the jokes we missed.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.