Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Original concept for a show can change but "Cami" (lol even the shortened version of her name pissed me off) was part of the concept before Elijah and Rebekah were confirmed    

No she wasn't. They wouldn't have done the show if Elijah or Rebekah wasnt signed to it either, they need more than one original to carry a show. Elijah was signed before Camilles casting call. The order of casting calls being published doesn't show the priority of the characters. Rebekah and Hayley are the lead girls, I don't see the show making room to focus on another one, moral compasses don't have that big of a role and every interview so far confirms that is what Camille is. Fair amount of screentime, still not enough to be considered a lead.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But Camille isn't just another moral compass,she is Klaus' primary LI.For a show that thrives on ships,i'd be surprised if she doesn't have a bigger role as the show progresses.Meh,its a lose-lose for me,i hate the both (Camille and Hayley) of them.sigh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Pipes said she doesn't think it's romance, and they've been filming already. fans are fooling themselves if they think he won't ever get a LI. but I don't think they're going to jump into it fast. They need to test their waters first, because if they moved fast with it, it wouldn't go well 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

How many epi's have they shot already?Ofc romance takes time to bulid,they can't jump into it out of nowhere,some kind friendship has to develop first.I am glad,they are taking their time with it.I always thought,Stelena romance was too rushed.

She is going to be a complete bore fest if she is not even the LI lol,but look on the bright side,maybe we'll get someone good looking for him. ;)
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

She is going to be a complete bore fest if she is not even the LI lol,but look on the bright side,maybe we'll get someone good looking for him. ;)

Affirmative!  A total borefest.    If Caroline only had a doppelganger.  :-) 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

TO will have major deaths just like TVD did, I kind of just hope she DIESSSSSS. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm not talking about casting calls though. When they released the original blurb for the pilot, Elijah was only confirmed as being part of that one episode. JP gave an interview after stating that she wanted DG to be a part of it. Rebekah wasn't even mentioned in the original release at all. It was Klaus, Marcel, Cami, Sophie and Hayley, I think. Things were still up in the air, but yeah I think it was when everyone threw a fit about Originals having only one Original that they involved the other two more heavily. But like I said that obviously changed.

I'm pretty sure JP is lying about Cami's role. She's Elena-like and apparantly holds up a mirror to all the evil characters (to get them to change blah blah blah), but doesn't have much importance long-term? I call bull.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Dude I want Hayley to die. And I agree, they better take their time with this Cami. But if they try to channel my KC feels for Klamille I will shoot a bitch.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

For some reason,i think Sophie is going to be the first one to die  on TO.Also, LOL,what major deaths in tvd?Everyone comes back,no one of consequence has died yet,except Jeremy(and he came back) and Bonnie(and she is a ghost LOL) and Alairc(And he only died bc of Matt Davis got that fails show)

I'm pretty sure JP is lying about Cami's role. She's Elena-like and apparantly holds up a mirror to all the evil characters (to get them to change blah blah blah), but doesn't have much importance long-term? I call bull.

To be fair,Plec never said anything Cami not being important,thats just what we inferred from her calling her the new Elena/Matt.LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Plec was never going to run a show called "the originals" with only one Original. She's dumb but I doubt that. I'm pretty sure she was confident in Daniel and Claire signing sooner or later. I'm pretty sure they spoke to them way before the Internet learned of the spinoff.      She never said Cami wouldn't be important, it's just implied because a bartender human is something we've seen before. It's also obvious when when she's barely being promoted, Leah was not at comicon and they always send the important cast members there unless it doesn't work with their schedule. The only secondary characters in all the promotions is Hayley and Marcel
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad