Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

what we inferred from her calling her the new Elena/Matt.LOL

and her undying love for the two of them lol.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Flora: yeah I thought that too. Except after the baby thing I've lost any confidence in that woman's brain abilities. Like what. the. hell.

I kind of hope that Klaus did lots of impregnating and his children will slowly come out of hiding. Weird. But fun in a this is fucked kind of way. How else could this baby thing pan out? I doubt it'll die if its real.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You're behind on interviews (not that it matters, you ain't missing anything good), but they already said the loophole is a one time thing and that it can't happen anymore, which is why tumblr has been trending that he got a vasectomy. To me, that sounds like it was fake to begin with. On the other hand I don't get why it would be fake if the witches know it could bite them in the ass, unless they're confident in taking down Originals, it's not like the Elena clan hasn't succeeded once or thrice.

this Disneyland pop up ad on this forum makes me want to stab Ursula in the eye and go get a refund on my season passport.

Posted at
2425 posts

Why are we still talking about demon baby and Clamydia. How about more important matters like who Caroline is gonna bang next season?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora Gurl,LMFAO,Why don't you use ad block?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Ad block works on mobile too?

How about more important matters like who Caroline is gonna bang next season?   So YEAH about that demon baby....
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

I am so not feeling Jesse.   

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

No one is feeling Jesse and no one is feeling Camille. We win, end of story.

But really, how many of the average joe humans have ever become super popular? Alaric was the only exception

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Late to the party, but I agree with Tri and Flora about Klaroline. It was handled pretty well all things considering and was one of the few storylines Plec didn't completely ruin last year. So I'm thankful for that at least and I have come to terms with the semi-closure we got (foerever sad that we didn't get a proper kiss though). If it had went on, we'd probably end up with another Delena on our hands and nobody wants more of this OOC OTT fuckery.

I understand why KC fans are frustarted with the spinoff, because Pleccy would have most likely kept going with Klaroline in season 5. But when the network suggested the Originals project, she would be dumb not to accept the offer because of a ship, no matter how popular it was. The Originals had outgrown MF anyway, it was obvious in season 4. Really, I get why the fandom is bitter but they need to tone down the drama. I've seen a handful of post these past few days about how the KC fandom got used, abused, ridiculed, blamed, blah blah and they are SO OVERDRAMATIC. Even if there is some truth in these complaints, the overreaction is killing it.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They are overdramatic, and they're not being realistic. If klaus stayed in season 5 he would have been a joke. Plec even said, "if the spinoff doesn't pick up he'll be wreaking havoc with Caroline", now for some fans that sounds really good but to me it screamed Damon 2.0, if they're going to redeem him, it's better to do it somewhere else then around a bunch of people he made miserable. It makes more sense to do it around his family. And at least they separated on good terms, at least she didn't throw another party when he left, it's better to part on good terms than continue a second version of delena 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad