Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol dark horse sucks, Katy had to go and release it immediately once Work Bitch topped Roar in the charts.

"Basic Horse will go Top 5 and then drop like Demi Lovato's blood pressure after she cuts. Anyway I'm so excited for the GMA performance tomorrow. :shake:"

"Still wondering why dark horse needed that 10 year old who dont know how to read rap""Alright can we all just stop pretending that we actually like Dark Horse?" WILL.I.FUCKUP.MUSIC PLEASE stop ! GTFO of Britney music like NOW, JUST TO THE LIGHT AND SEE JESUS

Maybe if she didn't transform into a ghetto lesbian looking try-hard she could've kept her man :queenflopga:

Gaga and Katy are both being outsold by "Hannah Montana" too so your argument is as tired as Gaga's saggy tits.

Seriously you guys wtf is going on? I can't believe Britney Fucking Spears is being cock blocked by that vile obnoxious twat Miley. This is unacceptable. If "I could afford it I would personally buy as many copies necessary to get Work Bitch to #1 because Britney deserves to be in her rightful position - on top sitting in her throne looking down upon all the other bitches. If its not #1 after tomorrow morning I'm going to fucking lose my shit!"

Britney stans stay perf, LMFAO these cray bitches. Also:

"WEll. I came here with a boner... Now I have a vagina... She made me go so lump my dick disappeared."

LOL Who the fuck gets a boner when they see ladygaga.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

lol So Miley topped them all? It's more her antics than her music though.

Btw when did Britney became British all of the sudden?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Miley's music is okay, but once you watch the videos, you want to get hit by a wrecking ball yourself. Especially when you watch her laughable performances. I think she only topped them in itunes and that's usually the most important chart to everyone. Lol I just want Work Bitch #1 because it's Britney but her angry stans are cracking me up rn.

Btw when did Britney became British all of the sudden? Started in femme fatale, she uses the accent in a few songs. even used a jamaican one
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I'm just glad Britney seems to have pulled herself together tbh. Her breakdown period was uncomfortable to watch and she's one of the few people in the business I find genuinely likeable.

Also I'm tired of all the forced edgy stuff a la Gaga (or lately Miley). Someone needs to make that stop.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's been like 5-6 years since her breakdown period, unless I'm under a rock, but I forget she even had one until people bring it up. Her last album did really well in 2011 although like Tri said, there's been better. Gaga has always been obsessed with attention and miley is just desperate to make people forget she was HM, it's like Daniel who played Harry potter, they don't want to be known for that one role forever. But when miley acts sexy it looks like lolita paradise for a pedo. She's 20 but still looks 14 for me, and the extreme  tongue taunting doesn't help. I laughed when she was nude in her video because she really doesn't have the body for a scene like that. It's almost like telling a fat stripper to put her clothes back on 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Okay so I noticed the TO staff keeps checking the tumblr tags lately, since they tweet the stuff they find without anyone directly sending it to them, (the editor called that "every king needs a queen" pic bad ass lul), but I'm actually relieved they're doing this because most of the baby hate stems from the tags, so it's not like they can pretend something is wrong for so long

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

but I'm actually relieved they're doing this because most of the baby hate stems from the tags, so it's not like they can pretend something is wrong for so longBut, I have seen baby hate in alot of places, not just the tags.  Even some of the reviews that have come out about the show, give it the raised eyebrow.  

The Washington Post ripped the show a new one the other day.  LOL  And no, we are not all a bunch of mindless 12 years olds, some of us do read the Washington Post.   Come to think of it, the New York Times was not gushing about the show either.  However, they did ask about Caroline Forbes doing a crossover, so thumbs up to that review.  :-)

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Did the editor guy legit tweet a klaroline manip? Way to feed people's delusions man.

If they really visit the tumblr tags, they probably see a lot of hate. And then some more. lol

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Well, Marisol (btw hi! I don't think Ι've seen you before), to be fair, the *serious* magazines and newspapers ripped TVD a new one too when it first started. And most of them still consider it (and every CW program) trash. So i wouldn't expect better.

I love every mention of Caroline though. It amuses me greatly. I hope people keep asking lol, poor Pleccy.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Hi Patri :-)  Nice meeting ya!!  Did they really rip TVD?   I came to the party late, so I missed all that hoopla.  And to think that season 1 and season 2 were there best seasons.  What would they say now???  Ouch!!  LOL    

Did you see that Sleepy Hollow opened to 10 millions viewers.  I actually watched it and was pleasantly surprised. It was a really good show and to think that it was not given much promo.  Good for them, I always like to see shows succeed.  Now as to TO.  What do you think there ratings are going to be?  I'm not going to lie, seeing all this heavy PT promo, when she isn't even an Original is making me say WTF!!  

I think the ghost of Caroline and Klaroline, for that matter, is forever going to haunt Pleccy and NOLA.  lol  She wrote that baby too well and now the masses are finding it hard to give it up, especially when  faced with sub par pairings as their replacement.    Plus, with social media being what it is, be afraid, be very afraid!!  lol

I just read that in episode 4, Camille and Klaus have a dance scene at some ball.    Where did we see that before??  Hummmm... Deja Vu.    Then people wonder why Camille is referred to as Caroline 2.0.   I just hope she's not wearing a blue dress and that they dance to an Ed Sheeran song.  (eyeroll)  The fans are going to flip their lids if that happens. I tell ya, never a dull moment when you are a Klaroline fan. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad