Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

her mistress, KW. It's all over wetpaint KW has a new project and he wants plecky to help out a bit lul 

Posted at

her mistress, KW. It's all over wetpaint KW has a new project and he wants plecky to help out a bit lul 

In defense to Safran, he's a bit more competent than his successor Sarah Goodman. lul Safran has written a lot of epic CHAIR s2 moments whereas Sarah Goodman has written about Blair's pact with God lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmfao with or without you, I h8 cold showers..
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Isn't Safarn the one who introduced the train wreck Dair?lol

@Flora Did you read it?is it good?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I saw TyTy's s1 colours coming out againlol sorry but i don't think he ever really changed.He was a douche in s1 and that was a little subdued in s2 because of his werewolf ordeals and even then he managed to manhandle Caroline when he was upset.Twice.plus he was selfish enough not to help her when she was kidnapped,i mean he didn't even seem all that concerned about her.They didn't even try to develop his character in s3.I think he is just a half- baked character and the writers themselves don't have any idea what to do with him,thats why they keep sending him off screen whenever anything remotely interesting seems to be happening to his sl.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol even though I want him to leave I'd likely be sad if he died, and no I haven't read that one yet. Lmao I trolled FF last night, I should do it again
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

LOL, yeah once GG is gone Sarah can join Plec and Safran and gosh what a trio that would be - one would write sls about making pacts, the other would intorduce random pairings and the other would troll various fanbases about it.....

How much of an LOL was the last GG episode with Chuck telling Blair they can't be together because his attempt at being Emily Thorne sucked?  I swear I so wanted Blait to shout ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? AGAIN?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol even though I want him to leave I'd likely be sad if he diedHe doesn't need to die.He just needs to leave MF with the she-wolf and then he can go save the world or whatever he wants.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lololol why is Derena together again?what a lame reason to break up rufily.srsly they were my OTP;)

Posted at
Cooling

i don't think he ever really changed.

The show seem to indicate he has in season 3, but that development was so rushed I couldn't care less. I'm actually having hard time crediting him with being good and decent (like the show portrays him now) because I don't really see his character in it.

I think he is just a half- baked character and the writers themselves don't have any idea what to do with him,thats why they keep sending him off screen whenever anything remotely interesting seems to be happening to his sl.

Yeah, I completely agree. I think JP even said once she doesn't know what to write for him and Bonnie (except that she won't be too powerful lol). and lmao this is so showing.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.