Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

But how much of that is Trevino going to take? I remember last month or so Dries tweeted that she saw him at the writers office, and said "he can act, AND make cookies??!!" and I was like, does this mean you'll stop writing him off lmao. LMAO Did he bake them cookies to bribe them?

Idk, if I were Trevino I'd have peaced out already after getting written off every single year. It's obvious they don't give a shit about him, Matt is just as irrelevant as Tyler and Roerig is just as bad an actor (or even worse) yet they usually find something to keep him occupied and never write him off. On the other hand, it's possible that Trevino doesn't have any better career offers, so he will put up with anything that keeps him on a popular show with a steady paycheck. I mean, he was practically begging to return in the conventions he attended earlier this year.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I wasn't online when 413 aired, but my friend kept texting me while I was in class and she said tumblr basically exploded.

LOL I was stalking the tag on tumblr that night and it was glorious.

Then suddenly her dance with Klaus created a 180, and her obsessive whiny horny voicemailing phase became consistent ever since.

True that, she became way more obsessed with Tyler as soon as Klaus showed up at her door. It's like they suddenly made her cling to Tyler to get more triangle drama. Smh.

Dries is obviously a klaroline fangirl (and the cheesy kind too) but she can't do anything about the ship any more. She'll probably still struggle to write interesting stuff for Borewood though, the few scenes she wrote for them last year were either very dull (like the 'big' prom reunion) or forced as fuck (like the scene in 413 where a dying Caroline goes on and on and on about what a leader Tyler is, lol wtf, thank god that was the only forwood we got in that episode).

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Idg why they won't just kill him off though,i mean wtf is Ty-tys purpose anymore?Killing him off will be equivalent to euthanasia imo,for both Tyler and the audience,who gives a fuck about him anyway.ugh.I need nic to hate on his boring ass with me,you guys are no fun.
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

I will join you in a hate session Evil.  In fact, you grab the gun and will load it for you.  I hate that character, because he brings my favorite character down to the point of being unwatchable.  I blew the fast forward button on two remotes last session on Borewood.  I should send Plec the bill.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They had to make her clingy, otherwise she would have looked like a bitch for having the littlest hints of attraction klaus. I don't know what Dries plans to do, at CC she didn't sound like the spinoff would be a problem, but LBR. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
ugh.I need nic to hate on his boring ass with me,you guys are no fun.   Hey I'm just being realistic but if he dies I will pop the champagne with you. I just hope the Liz death rumours are true since maybe I'll see Caroline pop that damn bubble, since they only keep bringing Tyler back for her. But hey his friends are still there unless the writers pretend he wasn't tight with Jeremy and Matt again 
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Flora, but yet they are going to have her sex up some random dude she met yesterday and that doesn't make her look shady?? 

What problems do you think the spinoff is going to create for Dries??? 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

But hey his friends are still there unless the writers pretend he wasn't tight with Jeremy and Matt again 

They've been pretending that since mid-season 3 so it wouldn't really be a problem. lol

I'd love to see Tyler dead but Pleccy has long lost the ability to (permanently) kill off characters who aren't guest stars. Keeping my expectations low.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Marisol, I think Flora meant the practical problem caused by the fact that Dries' favorite ship (klaroline duh!) is divided in two different shows.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Meaning that Dries would probably like to continue KC, but klaus is on TO and caroline is on TVD, and this is a problem. A huge tiny one.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad