Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Okay Evie.  I take it back, no Marcel and Caroline on the Originals.  Plus, it would be F'ed up if Klaus gets "Tylered" on his own show"Tylered"LOL,ah like u

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Okay Evie.  I take it back, no Marcel and Caroline on the Originals.  Plus, it would be F'ed up if Klaus gets "Tylered" on his own show.   

But you never said that. It was nickels and I'm gonna smack the troll outta hur
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

From what I remember Charles only said that he'd like a relationship as popular as KC, not a triangle with KC. That was some smooth ass-kissing.

LOL Sometimes I think all the wigs in TO will be enough to keep me entertained even if the show sucks.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Entertained in a good or bad way? And i take it you saw the new flashpics. lol my friend hates their wigs in the 1200's but I actually thought Nik was hot, the aparrel didn't help.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

In a good way, always. ;) Wigs make me happy, even the really bad ones, they manage to amuse me. But I think the only Original wigs I legit disliked was Klaus' horse human hair and Elijah's 1200 hair that combined with the stubble didn't flatter his beautiful face at all. Klaus' 1200 wig was a glorious thing of beauty, your friend is blind. :D

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I didn't care for either of their human hair, but I loved humanbekah's hair. Elijah's 1200s stubble was the funniest thing evuh, but Nik was smoking and his wardrobe didn't help.

your friend is blind. :D

And cray. Dude Tri wanted to punch her, she didn't know why I had the patience LOL. The bitch got mad at me for saying that Nik bangs the housemaids in his mansion (i mean rly does he just make them dress slutty for the view?), since her belief was that he hadn't had action in centuries and said he wasn't a guy who made sex his priorities. this was "romantic" to her. once I said "LMFAO" she stopped talking to me for 2 weeks and cried to the rest of my friends

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

her belief was that he hadn't had action in centuries and said he wasn't a guy who made sex his priorities

Eh, your friend IS cray, sorry to say. Is she on tumblr?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Not making sex a priority =/= Not doing it at all.I can't with the dumbass-ery floating around today.WTF is with ppl.First Camille is going to be a fan favourite and now this,smh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I knew I could be wrong about the housemaid thing, since those uniforms could just be for the nice view. But my point was there's no way he didn't have sex after completing the curse (or even before). Yeah she's on tumblr but google tags this forum so I'm not listing her name. Bitch didn't talk to me until the day of my birthday

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Damn this forum, it doesn't even let us be proper creeps. lol

WTF is with ppl.First Camille is going to be a fan favourite and now this,smh.LMAO For real. I've even seen people speculate that Klaus was a virgin before the KH sex happened. How delusional can people be?

And the camille predictions are getting out of control. We saw approximately 2 minutes of her and now I'm reading comments about what an awesome character she'll be, how much fans will love her and how glorious klamille will be. Can't we at least see her on screen before deciding?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.