Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling
He just needs to leave MF with the she-wolf and then he can go save the world or whatever he wants. They can save puppies together.(lol I'm not hating on them for being/doing good, I'm doing this because they're lame)
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Yes, Tyler can leave MF on some self finding quest since he seems to go on those a lot..........then Matt will be awarded a football scholarship to an Ivy League college and he will go with Rebekah who's keen on college life and all. That way they can get rid of them nicely.
Posted at
Cooling
Lmao I trolled FF last night, I should do it again  Your random post "I want Klaus to kill Hayley"? lmao maybe I should do it to, freckles express her wish for Klaus death in every thread.
Posted at
Cooling
*expresses
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I said more than that lol, I hope Hayley dies in the hands of my king, Caroline and Tyler can't be that bad since Candice said Caroline will stand by her man. Lame, I almost fell asleep as I typed that...

the last one bothered Freckles, also ckgranger is uptight but for some reason we get along,

lmao I KNOW. She's singing Maroon 5 every minute. "And I know I've said it a million timesssss, but I reallyyyy want stupid klaus to dieeeeeeeee"

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Lol i need to join FF.seems like a fun place. ;) i don't get the Hayley hate though.she hasn't even been there for 5 minutes and people are already hating her.give her a chance lol

Posted at
Cooling

the last one bothered Freckles

lmao.

ckgranger's not bothering me at all lol.

Hayley is pointless because she wasn't even used to support/explore Tyler's character, he could have that mission without her because that's exactly how they presented it. The ~only thing they have used her for is the cheating misdirection.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
So what is going to be Hayley's paramout role really in the long run? How did she even get to know Tyler and get to agree to help him break the sire bond?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah but she's been only in 2-3 scenes,we don't really know anything about her except that she is a tomboy and stupid enough not to be afraid of Klaus(why though?she has only heard stories about him,she should be more afraid of him,if anything.).I want to see more of her before passing any judgements.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think they expected us to be impressed with her for not fearing him, lol plz. I just don't like her. Lmao I like Chelsea (ckgranger) you should join Gayatri, we'll have your back there, the place is fun but it's a battle field LOL.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.