Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Marisol40
73 posts

The Originals Facebook page has 500,00 likes.  That's not bad, right??  Oh, oh Shield has almost a million.  Ouch!!!  That is one tough time slot! 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Oh,you meant Madonna LOL.I thought you meant Camille.Its funny lol,i was talkign about Failtana with some one and they called Madonna,a fake english wannabe tyranny.I couldn't.rofl.
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Lol.  That woman is scary as hell! 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah Madonna is on crack with her fake accent.

Didn't she tell Klaus that it was an old sounding name? Now you know that the first thought that went through his mind was, "Well if the shoe fits, Luv".

She probably just looks older in the pictures but on the show I don't even think the pounds of makeup can hide it.
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Sleepy Hollow was pretty good if you guys are interested and the two leads are cute as hell.  Good chemistry.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

yeah everyone is in love with sleepy hollow. I'll try it after it goes on break, cause I don't like to watch so many shows weekly

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

First episode of Sleepy Hollow was nice, but I'll have to watch some more of it to decide if it''s worth it. I was plenty excited with The Following's first episode last year and look how downhill that went.

It looks like tv sites got early copies of TVD's first episode and the general consensus is that 501 is the show's BEST PREMIERE EVER! and that season 5 is going to be SOOOO! MUCH! BETTER! than last year's trainwreck.

LMAO I admit Pleccy's got A+ PR game. I wish they were less obvious though.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Tbh the season 4 premiere was good too. And I don't remember the early reviews dissing that either, so yeah they're always going to kiss ass on the first few eps

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I thought 401 was so-so tbh, not very memorable.

I don't really mind the premiere hype (who knows, perhaps it will be a good episode), I just find it funny that journalists are trying to give an 'improvement' vibe to the whole season when they've only seen one episode. Bonus lolz because most of these people, who now admit season 4 was a mess, weren't seeing anything wrong with it while it was on the air. Don't know how Plec has managed to get so many tv peeps to kiss her ass...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It was so so but it still had great reviews, which is what I mean by them saying the new one was amazing. To me S5 will just be full of temporary characters who have a secret hate for vampires, while Silas makes trouble trying to find his lost love and then Stefan will come back with PTSD. I really don't know what they'll do with anyone who isn't in the quadrangle 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.