Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

I really don't know what they'll do with anyone who isn't in the quadrangle 

Well, Matt is going to be a pimp, Bonnie will probably spend her time trying to find a way to undie, Jeremy will be busy explaining to people how he is alive, Caroline will be a love interest full of light and Tyler will fuck off in offscreenville somewhere near midseason.

There, answered it for you. :P

Semi-important question: What is everyone here going to watch this year? TVD/TO/both/neither?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I'm watching TO only, and that new group promo shot is beautiful â�¤ LOL @ all the girls dressed up sexy and not Camille, who's in the very far ass back. MWAHAHAHAHA. I'll catch up with TVD in the S&S thread. 

6. Tyler doesn't make a physical appearance in the premiere, but prepare yourself for one of his tear-jerking voicemails to Caroline. Michael Trevino knows how to steal a scene without even being in it (he's clearly been practicing for his latest project).

Lol oh they need to staph. His latest project is narrating an audio book 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Weren't voicemails Caroline's specialty? Tyler never really called her from what I remember. But i'm sure it will be a tear-inducing scene, people will get tears from all the yawning.

Michael Trevino knows how to steal a scene without even being in it

Yeah, cause if he's in it we can see his shitty acting. lol I can't.

Are we sure this isn't written by Carina? Because her replacement sounds exactly like her.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Oh and who thought someone with a voice as emotionless as MT should do an audiobook?

Candice is doing one too, btw.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Hello Chicas!  

I just watched the Jesse video up there in the corner.  He's cute.  In a I belong on Logo give fashion advice to straight guys on how to dress, kind of way.  Plec's loves to copy shows. I would have been so on board for the Caroline/Jesse version of Will and Grace.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I guess those audio books make decent money. Me and Tri should try out for those, so we can try to read fics out loud without laughing, but we'd get fired. I haven't watched the Jesse vid yet

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Marisol, Jesse doesn't do it for me yet but tbh I'm slow at warming up to new characters. I'll need to see him on screen first, his chemistry with Caroline too. I don't see how Jesse/Caroline can be more boring than Forwood though.

@Flora, I forgot to reply earlier (got carried away with all the bitchy comments about Tyler/Trevino, and No1 haters Tri+nic didn't even show up to appreaciate my efforts lol). I have the same plan as you. I don't know how long I can take TO if they keep going with the baby plot, but I'll give it a try. TVD is a FF only thing, mostly for the lolz.

LOL I showed the TO poster to my friend and she called Camille 'Waldo'.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lmao @ your friend. Was it because you had to find her or because of the outfit. Yeah half of the regular posters on ff actually don't even watch the show, LOL. They catch up on the thread or on youtube. With TO the baby doesn't really bother me, the spoilers either convinced me or put me in denial that it's not gonna happen. Plec ignores logic, but whenever they realize a storyline doesn't work out, they always 180 it and then pretend that they were never going along with it. I'm being more realistic than delusional, but you could argue that I'm both.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Do you think the placement of the characters signify anything?  And yeah, Camille was so far away from everyone, she was practically at the TVD set. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And yeah, Camille was so far away from everyone, she was practically at the TVD set.  LOL. Oh Marisol I found your blog, I saw that article reviewer reblog you and I thought hey wait a minute, I know that girl. I do think the placement signifies something, at least it usually did in TVD, besides the fact that Meredith was sitting next to the mikaelsons on the one for last year, lul.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.