Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Girl, I know, I was rooting for her writing career so hard lol. But she had to go and stay involved in fandom business.

The thing is, most people aren't happy with the direction Plec is taking with her shows, and some of them are going to grab on to anything that could give them an opportunity to complain. And Carina offers that more often tha not.

Of course, if you're a bitter TVD/TO fan, you need to be a complete masochist to follow Carina. But seeing as the whole fandom feeds on hate and anger at this point, there are a lot of masochists in it lol.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Carina,who??   I don't know why anyone would give that beeatch more than her two minutes of fame.  She don't even deserve the full 15. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
LOL,I don't even blame her for trying to get into fights with 15 year old little girls.I mean thats the only way bitch can stay relevant lmao.
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Okay Ladies, there is a debate going on over at the old Tumblr.  How do you think they are going to write Klamille?  One line of thought, is that they are going to write this dark twisted type of Daroline storyline, in which Klaus basically consumes Camille, but in doing so, comes to this horrible realization about himself and changes.   Another side, thinks they are going to just "insert" Camille, hope the masses have not been taking their Vervain and basically compel us to believe this is Klaroline 2.0.     What do you think?  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's obviously a friendship and even the actress said she didn't feel it's romantic, but I think once or if Camille doesn't get a death wish following on twitter, they'll continue testing their waters out. If new viewers didn't watch TVD then they can ship it but the problem is I don't really think there will be many new viewers like they want. They'll just have to cross fingers on converting shippers

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Cross their fingers!   Lol. Plec is going to have to contort like a pretzel, light a shit load of candles and say about 1,000 Hail Marys to get the hordes ( I like that word) of Klarolners to convert.    

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LMFAO karma

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Pleccy is notoriously delusional but if her and the CW execs (who don't seem very bright either) think they can rely on new viewers they're in for a big surprise. The new people will be like 20% of their audience AT BEST and I'm being very generous here. I wonder when they'll realise that. Probably not until TO tanks completely.

And what if the new viewers try and catch up with the Originals' backstory in TVD and end up shipping Klaroline instead? LOL Now that would be karma.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

How crazy is Sleepy Hollow's success???  It's a really cute show, so good for them!!  Now on to our tanker.    I agree Patri, I just don't see the hordes (there goes that word again) of new fans Plec & co think they are going to get.  In fact, they probably aren't even going to pull in all the TVD fans, because there are a bunch of them that hate The Originals.  

And this belief that you can't tie it back to the mother show.  Wouldn't that help to gather up some new fans for TVD as well?  Since these supposed new viewers are probably going to be curious about The Originals backstory.  And speaking of backstory, can you imagine if they start You Tubing, Klaus.  As soon as you put the word in, 40,000 Klaroline videos show up. LOL   Welcome to the Klaroline fandom!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

While I do think they're overly confident in TO, I wouldn't say it will tank completely. From everything I read it sounds promising, they just need to quit being stubborn with the pregnancy. even though it was barely mentioned in Elijah's pilot, it's still going to annoy people as long as it exists. That's the #1 thing I see people still groaning about in the tags, which I wish would them something since they lurk tumblr.

And what if the new viewers try and catch up with the Originals' backstory in TVD and end up shipping Klaroline instead? LOL Now that would be karma.   There was a lot of people who never watched TVD but started to once they saw the klaroline hype
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad