Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Marisol40
73 posts

"There was a lot of people who never watched TVD but started to once they saw the klaroline hype ."

Honestly, that is also what brought me back to TVD.  I stop watching this show eons ago and then bamm, i was flipping through the channels and came up the whole "healing" Caroline scene.  From that moment, I was intrigued and yep, I went back and started watching all the eppys that i had missed. 

"While I do think they're overly confident in TO, I wouldn't say it will tank completely."

It's weird, but I haven't really seen alot of promotion for this show. It's only now 2 weeks before the show airs, that people are coming out of the  woodworks.  Meanwhile, I'm literally tripping over all the ads for Reign, a show that I think is going to do even worse than The Originals. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I only know about the promotions and scoops since I kind of lurk everywhere. And yeah I hear good and bad things about Reign, people either think it'll kick ass or tank completely.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Reign got a really bad timeslot, I don't think any show ever did well after TVD.

I haven't been following the CW promotion very closely, but couldn't it be possible that they emphasize on different aspects for each show? TO had panels at the 2 most high-profile tv events of the summer, Comic Con and TCAs. Perhaps Reign didn't have that sort of exposure and got more advertising instead? 

@Flora you follow juliete on tumblr right?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah she's my friend. I love her thoughts (and I like that she won best overall blog), but one thing I disagree with her on is Camille, because I don't see her becoming a fan favourite. There are high expectations for Davina from fans and they may even get disappointed, but every single interview and spoiler we've gotten on Camille in the past 5 months just doesn't seem very promising, and I'm quite done with people saying we need to see more scenes of her to judge first.

But everyone jokes that Juliette is psychic since most of her theories come true, I'm kind of jealous since she's 23 and already a lawyer. And maybe that explains why she's so level headed

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Hello

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Hello? lol. Patri's post count is scary

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Haha yeah, I don't get her Camille boner at all. But it's ok, she isn't agressive about it so it does't bother me.

She's really really nice and like you said very level-headed but half her anons are sooo whiny. It must be exhausting for her, it is exhausting for me just reading those crays lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

....and I'm out of the devil zone bitches.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Her anons used to be cool before I followed her, but the last 2 weeks they've been whiny as hell and I like the way she politely disagrees with them since I wouldn't have the patience for that. She's also realistic about crossovers and it only makes her anons more whiny since they want her on their side about it

I don't get her Camille boner at all

She stans everyone I stan besides that, she said Camille will be popular because there's no expectations from fans, but there actually is when we're given scoops like "she has a tragic past, she's another matt/elena, she believes in no evil", the only way Camille might blow fans away is if she's part of that shocking ending and knew about spn shit all along. But considering they barely promoted her and seeing how she's in the far ass back in the promo shots I doubt it.

Posted at
2425 posts

So when Klaroline had a dance it was stupid and corny according to haters. But they are stanning for Klamille dance? Ewww. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad