Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Marisol40
73 posts

^^ Yup and noone gives a shit about Jesse, so it will make Tyler victorious in this triangle from hell.  I still can't get over the fact that this is Caroline's storyline this season.  I just read someone say that he is probably going to show up in eppy 9, but stick around until the end of the season.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!  I despise this character. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Girl join the club. I wanna know how much Trevino paid the producers to keep him around. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

If somene paid the producers that's Roerig, I still can't process how he's getting a big storyline this season.

As for Trevino, even if he sticks around till the end of the season there's no chance in hell he'll be in all episodes after his return (no supporting character ever is), so he is most likely to set a new record low number of appearances per season. According to wiki his current record is 12/22 episode for season 1 lol.

Sometimes I almost feel bad for the guy. Then I remember how much I hate his character and his acting and I get over it immediately. :D

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Sometimes I almost feel bad for the guy. Then I remember how much I hate his character and his acting and I get over it immediately. :D

ROFLMAO

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,dying

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I see there's a new Candice interview posted in the S&S thread and she's being nice about Klaroline again. That's the second time in a week, should I start getting worried about her condition?

LMAO at the girl who brought up Matt getting a storyline as proof that TVD is going to be better this year. Poor innocent child...

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

"I see there's a new Candice interview posted in the S&S thread and she's being nice about Klaroline again. That's the second time in a week, should I start getting worried about her condition?"

Patri, I was thinking the same thing. LOL Chick must have been jacked up on Lithium, on those two ocassions. I just think she realized, "crap, I'm going to be stuck in the shit pit that is Jessoline vs Forwood, all season" and she is asking us to rescue her.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I see there's a new Candice interview posted in the S&S thread and she's being nice about Klaroline again. That's the second time in a week, should I start getting worried about her condition?

Bitches I told you about that yesterday lul but no really she is always 180'ing klaroline. That reminds me I haven't lurked the epic love thread in awhile, this was a gem:

"She talks about the new season in general, once again poor bb she has been asked about NOLA and Klaus, but she replies amazingly as always, and finally she talks about Tyler as well. IMO, this season they're gonna give them a more realistic angst about real life problems. And I'm totally fine with that, really. I'm just afraid they can't make it properly.

Usually, voicemails are quite romantic. And since Candice said Caroline is very focused on Tyler, and not only Candice actually, that makes me feel it's a positive thing."

LMAO at the girl who brought up Matt getting a storyline as proof that TVD is going to be better this year. Poor innocent child...

She's being sarcastic. That girl has been there awhile, she's from the Ian board (which actually has its own S&S thread), and just likes to get a rise out of people. Her comprehension sucks so I usually dc when she talks to me, Tri wants to punch her 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Flora, I thought that was a different interview? There are several of them, you know. :P

IMO, this season they're gonna give them a more realistic angst about real life problems.

LMAO what are these delusional shippers smoking. If anything, the latest interviews with Candice made it seem like Forwood is heading toward a breakup. All she talks about is how people go to college and grow apart lol.

Usually, voicemails are quite romantic.

I think I may have just lost some brain cells.

But whatever makes the stans feel better, I guess.

LMAO I had no idea that girl was being sarcastic. Thank god tbh, because wtf.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh I didn't know you meant the vid Babi posted, I didn't even watch it. I thought she watched that first one, and yeah it looks like she's game for crossovers. 

I think I may have just lost some brain cells.

That's the beauty of fuckles for u

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.