Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

idc about Steroline at all but whatever kills borewood again is fine with me. Amie PREACH. we've all said it.

Perhaps a better fitted actress would have saved it, but the character is cliche and boring either way.   that's why I wanted a better actress, because even with cliche writing I could still like her if she was decent. idgaf for Marcel either. The hype is just because his behavior is what Klaus hasn't done in awhile, thus it helps fans with their bamf!withdrawal.   or just another one of Paul's wishful thinkings   Nah. ETonline: Like between Stefan and Caroline? That's something the fans have really wanted for a while.Wesley: Thus far it's been relatively platonic between them, but, again, some upcoming circumstances will cause Stefan to see her in a new light. I don't know how she's going to feel about him though...   What was your dream casting Flora?   Dianna Argon lmao.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

no.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO You pervs, stop trying to make me ship Klebekah. Although I'll take the incest over all the ships Pleccy will probably try to feed me (blame the casting director, it's not my fault that most of the TO chicks are so meh).

Flora I had already read Paul's quote. It's just that between Caroline still being firmly on team Stelena when the season starts, Tyler coming back near the midseason finale and the new Jesse thing, I don't see how they'd find the time to introduce a Steroline romance, at least yet. And Paul kept saying last year that Stefan is moving on from Elelna but this ended with "I'd take her back in a heartbeat even though she's screwing my brother in the next room right now" so idk, I'm left with the impression that what he thinks about the character and what Plec thinks=two different things. He is so over the damn triangle though, bless him.

Gurl, I've only seen three episodes of Glee but Dianna Agron was bland as fuck in them. But she looks younger than Leah Pipes, I'll giive you that (as if that were hard, pff).

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Ug she looks old even with five layers of photoshop. How unfortunate.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah that's true, Argon can't really act. She got more emotional as Quinns baby bump was getting bigger but psh I love her face. The thing is, Steroline will get teased, but that's still enough to create a fan following and you never know if twitter trends and tweets will overwhelm the staff like what happened with klaroline. So even if they'll never pull him out of the triangle, they could possibly deal with a whole new angry fanbase, unless I am just exaggerating and assuming steroline will go big.

Posted at
2425 posts

Amy: Any last-minute scoop about TVD's premiere tonight?! Prepare for not one, but two deaths. While neither will break your heart too much, one will devastate one of our beloved characters and the other will launch the season's big mystery.

Is it Caroline's mom? Wasn't there a spoiler that there will be bad news for Caroline? If Liz's death will make Caroline more exciting I'm all for it.

And ewww no SC like ever. I don't want Caroline to be with another boring guy. Matt, Tyler, Jesse and Stefan? I rather ship Caroline with her hand.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The bad news was that Tyler extended his abscense. I think the deaths are Bonnie's dad and some random person.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Was anybody else annoy that Caroline thought that since they was in college they could be a little more free with their vampire nature.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Caroline annoyed me period.

Also I'm pretty pissed with the screeners who said TO's ending was shocking weeks ago. Oops Klaus did it again, make my jaw drop baby one more time.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

I really thought both shows were boring.  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.