Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Wtf, this TO episode was actually good. Clearly not written by Plec LOL.

But I have a feeling the ratings will be atrocious, from what I've seen online it was all Shield and Supernatural tonight.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Sigh I can't wait for 1x03, it's obvious the show was time slotted with spn for the ratings though. Both of mah bbys were flawless. Bye Plec tweeted her klebekah feels and called them lannister twins from GoT

lmaoooooo

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Plec tweeted her klebekah feels and called them lannister twins from GoT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

She's right though, the incest vibe was strong in this one, possessiveness, jealousy and everything. I'm feeling it more than Rebel tbh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well ofc she's right but it's just funny coming from the producer, they're kinda supposed to deny stuff like that, unless their network is HBO lol. I didn't feel Rebel at all, and Cami is so lame mwahahaha

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Price Peterson said it best: "Camille zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

Yeah, I'm not feeling Rebel at all. Some people are raving about the chem but I don't see it.

According to spoilertv TO lost a huge chunk of viewers last night. Ouch. But CW did this to themselves, putting a new show against two powerhouses like NCIS and S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to kill it sooner than later. The president really is delusional, what did he expect, that viewers would dump Joss Whedon for Pleccy's sake?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

TO ratings were good. They kept the same demographic as last week and it's the highest you could get for CW. It all depends where you're reading the ratings, one person will call it bad out of bitterness. Lol I saw this klarofan want to watch it online and she asked everyone if online ratings are calculated, "please say no" LMAO sucks 4 u, cause it's yes.

but rly it has a shitty time slot.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I didn't see the actual ratings, only an article on spoilertv saying that TO lost big. WTF did they write, how did it lose big if it kept the premiere's demo? That's actually impressive if you keep in mind that it has the worst timeslot ever and also some pretty terrible programming courtesy of CW (since many people still can't tell if the show airs on Tuesdays or Thursdays).

Did anyone understand why KCers are so pissed about Klaus telling Hayley that they have things in common (or something liek that)? They're all crying that Plec stole a Klaroline thing and I don't get what do they mean, did I miss something?

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

It's the whole, "we are the same" bs.  For someone that supposedly is so unique, he sure thinks that alot of people are like him.   It's obvious these people are setting up Klayley, after it was denied by everyone and their mother, so that grates as well.   

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
WTF did they write, how did it lose big if it kept the premiere's demo?

lol I never liked spoilertv. It did lose viewers but it still kept the exact demo as last week, meaning they didn't lose "big", I just think everyone who doesn't want the show to work will keep mocking the ratings, when in reality those are normal ratings for CW and it's never been enough to cancel a show. The problem is the expenses, since that's the main reason they cancelled TSC. TVD's ratings right now are not far off from TO.     They're all crying that Plec stole a Klaroline thing and I don't get what do they mean, did I miss something?     "we're the same, Caroline"     I already knew the two would come between an understanding and tolerate each other eventually. I didn't really mind the scene
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Seriously though, this shit ain't normal.

I'm starting to understand where the shippers come from.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad