Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol you better hope the theories of her being the baby is false.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

At least she's pretty, which is more than I can say about the rest of the new cast.

These baby theories are creepy...lame time-travelling shit included. But i wouldn't put it past Plec to copy Whedon some more and give us a grown-ass kid instead of a toddler.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

time travelling is as cringey as seeing the an infant.

Also there was a wolf in the new promo, Ah can't wait.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Hmm, a wolf. Is it Klausy? Or one of Hayley's long lost cousins?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It was grey with blue eyes, idk. But at least we know the wolves are coming back

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It can be that, but I’m hoping for Klaus being a jerk and daddy’s little evil princess putting him in his place. It’s awesome to have a character that can at least slap Klaus around. 

She is not the fucking baby. God I need to go on an unfollow spree 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Did people really take that so seriously? Theories are fun, but treating a theory as fact without any proof can be very annoying.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Caroline doesn't have an ounce of chemistry with Jesse.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Mandy and I keep discussing what are we going to do with our lives if the theory is wrong. It can’t be wrong, it’s too good to not be right.

is2g they need to stfu. Time Travel paradoxes is the last thing Plec needs to rip off.

jesse is cute but I don't like his voice 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

He is cute. I don't really see the chemistry, but tbh I was never on the 'Candice has chemistry with everyone' bandwagon.

On the other hand, everything is an improvement over Borewood.

So is Elena going to spend her entire relationship with Damon dreaming about his brother? LMAO WHAT.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.