Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt
Lmao!! This is super cray!! The KCT story and how everyone dies in the end :p
Posted at
2425 posts

Just read a smut drabble by heystrippah. Klaus is helping Caroline study for an exam. For every question she gets right, she gets some from Klaus and when she's wrong, he pulls away. Let's just say Caroline is going to ace her test.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm sorry. I follow her, she follows me, but that sounds sooooooooo stupid. LOL
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
What are the best Klaroline fanfics? When there are in character not the ones where they are soley written just to bang without making sense.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Lovies, answer me this, is it just me or we did not get a scene where Klaus leanes towards Caroline as in the promo pictures like he is compelling her? Or did I miss that?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It was either a deleted scene or just a photo shoot, lol. Remember when Blair kissed Nate in that green coat? And everyone was freaking out because there were pics of her kissing Chuck in the same outfit. Then the pics with Nate never showed up in the show, LOL. so yeah, photographers like to take foiler shots, I wasn't surprised. Well heather LOL the bang senseless ones can be funny, it depends on the writer whether they're in character or not. The one nicfanz mentioned was funny, I read it but it was still pretty dumb lmao
Posted at
2425 posts
Have you guys read nothing is real and eternal-nothing? It's fucking awesome. Dark, sexy, smutty, twisted...everything I look for in a KC fic. And the writing is nearly impeccable. I can't believe the negative reviews when crap like gravity gets hailed as epic.
Posted at
2425 posts

Just read another drabble by heystrippah. Klaroline PDA at the airport but no sex. :(

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
^ I heard of those but didn't read them, at least the author for Gravity got hateful anon mail saying it sucked. ROFL.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I can't believe i(and the entire KC fandom)spent weeks overanalyzing that deleted scene lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.