Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

She is online right now.she just answered one of my questions.damn why didn't i think of asking about the fics.

Posted at
2425 posts

I recommend reading Light The Way. It's pretty popular with over 500 reviews. Caroline is a witch and Klaus bought her at an auction. I love how Klaus is so much in character (aka not Prince Charming). Also Elijah is in it but he's paired with Elena (eww).

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh yeah,i've read it..Damn,i read wayy too much fanfiction lol but yeah its pretty good.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i m so team klaroline!!!! i don t think Klaus is a phyco murderer, he is just a teenage who grew up with a terrible father, he never felt parent love, all the originals grew up like this!!! the only think they want is somebody to love them but they don t know how to ask for it, thats why Klaus tries to have everything by violence, it is the only thing he knows!!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
^ lol he's still a psychopath tho, lmao. Welcome to the forum :)
Posted at
Cooling

^and a murderer (plz kill someone).

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

(plz kill someone  Ty-Ty).

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Almost everyone has killed someone in that show, Caroline, Jeremy, Stefan,Damon, Elena, Matt etc....although some were special circumstances but they took lives all the same.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao Fate is too good and too funny, except my only peeve is they're in the 21st century while Klaus keeps talking like it's 1492. LMAO, I want an update
Posted at
2425 posts
Lol my friends are new to tvd and they think klaus is misunderstood and he's actually a noble person. It's the dimples and smile *sigh* Cece updates fate once every three weeks or so. I've read each chapter like ten times already.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.