Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
He's already seen her in her bra whats the point,it'd be better if she walked in on him shirtless or hell naked i don't mind!
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I want Caroline and Stefan to go to a Jon Bon Jovie concert! Like leave all these loosers behind and just go off and have fun! 

Posted at
2425 posts
Lol I thought about Caroline catching klaus when he comes out of the shower. And she sees his hybrid equipment ummf. @amie klefanoline should travel the world. Or at least go for drinks at the grill. In with or without you, she made them sing karaoke lmao.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Gayatri, lol @ writing a fanfic......Klaus would have some investment in real estate and to make her happy he would give her the opportunity to share the apartment with her best friend. Matt would be there on a football scholarship and Elijah will be the one covering Becky's school needs. Becky and Caroline compete to be popular in their sorority houses. Elena and Stefan will be in the top achievers academic committee (since Plec says Elena's IQ is high). To add to the spice, strange attacks/events start happening on campus and the scooby gang will do what they do best and Klaus involvement is about protecting Caroline and she begins to realize his concern for her and all. And the sorority girls will be fawning over Klaus and shipping him with Caroline big time to Becky's annoyance.
Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

@VeevyTayt  i think it could be better if he invests in art, like paintings!!! it's his passion after all!!! Elijah could be a teacher at college!!! 

i would like to ask something, i read a spoiler about Klauses ( i don t know if this is right ) ex girlfriend, we will see her tomorow, she is a vampire phycko and she is like the ex crazy girlfriend who thinks there is still hope and love. do you know anything???

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol I thought about Caroline catching klaus when he comes out of the shower. And she sees his hybrid equipment ummfOmg.THIS!plz let it happen on tvd.is that too much to ask lol.

@Heather LOL,you really should try it sometime.but Rebekoline shouldn't be complete enemies,more like frenemies and no Elena should be a nerdy dumbass with a crush on cool guy stefan who doesn't give a fuck about her.and Klaus should be really mysterious about his life and full of secrets.maybe he'll have a hand in those attacks somehow

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Alex its Damon's ex that we'll see not Klaus's.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

@Kiddie Pool oh ok, i know about Damon but they said also and for Klaus, probably the second part was fake. i think it will be interesting if it was true!!!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

yeah it was a fake but i really wanted a crazy ex for Klaus too lol.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Oh yes, Elijah a history professor, it suits him well plus the suits and style. Klaus pursuing his art, probably a guest lecturer or he'll own a gallery lol
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.