Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

there is something i m worry about, the Klaroline scenes from 4x7 have more viewers than Delena scenes after a week!!! i start to believe Klaroline stole all the shine from Delena, so i m thinking that the writers will ruin Klaroline or kill Klaus or leave mistic folls so they can have the boring ( for me ) triangle the interest again!!!

and something else, i watched the previous episode from live streaming and WHAT IS GOING ON THERE WITH THE COMMERCIALS???????????? there was a scene and commercial!!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

whoa, I am actually surprised they got more views, on youtube really?

Posted at
63 posts
Fayeolivia

seriously? more views?

is it maybe just that theres way more versions of the delena bits so the number of views is being spread out?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i don't think so,someone said that nian sex tape without steroline scenes got a million views or something

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LMAO without.

Posted at
2425 posts

there is something i m worry about, the Klaroline scenes from 4x7 have more viewers than Delena scenes after a week!!! i start to believe Klaroline stole all the shine from Delena, so i m thinking that the writers will ruin Klaroline or kill Klaus or leave mistic folls so they can have the boring ( for me ) triangle the interest again!!!

I actually believe this. A lot of people have said KC/Klaus/Caroline have taken over the show and they are sick of the hype. They want it back to the main triangle again. Someone even posted in the Klaroline wiki page that KCers should switch to DE because they're the original bad boy/good girl couple. I really do believe people are jealous of Klaroline's popularity and liked it better when Caroline had minimal screentime. Forwood was well liked but they never overshadowed DE/SE. But now I go to forums and see comments like "Fuck D/E/S drama. Klaroline all the way." Forwood never had this much popularity.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

They want it back to the main triangle again. 

Oh Lord, why......

DE because they're the original bad boy/good girl couple. 

LOL...I would actually call it once upon a time bad boy/ always weird girl couple.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

someone said that nian sex tape without steroline scenes got a million views or something

LOL Nian sex tape was hot....DE in it was disgusting.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Klaroine fandom pretty much hit the fan, it's almost as if they're obligated to keep up with writing it now. By the way, big rumor/speculation going 'round that Klaus kills Carol to spite Tyler.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk,i'm scared for this ship and after reading so many fanfics,i've pictured them being awesome in 10 different ways but the fact that they'll never let anything overshadow DES crapfest makes me believe,KC won't be explored to its full potential which is just sad.

Also idk why everyone is saying that.It could easily be Liz or Jeremy.I am kinda hoping its Liz,not because of Klaroline but because want dark Caroline and this would be the perfect opportunity.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad