Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

I don't understand why Tyler deliberately pimped Caroline to Klaus, eve if it's for the greater good it doesn't really excuse what he did. I mean, like seriously, who pimps out their girlfriend to the villain

i hate that i have to say this but i don t think Tayler pimped Caroline to Klaus, it was Carolines decision to go out on a date, to distract him everytime they had a plan, i don t think Tyler likes this and i m telling this because at the last episode when he saw them together and listened what they are saying he said '' we have to get rid of that guy ''.

about KC i believe if that comes it will be on s5, everyone knows Sylas will be the bad one so the others need Klaus to their team, he is an original and immortal!!! if i m right with this cooperation we will have KC!!! 

Posted at
63 posts
Fayeolivia

I'm not a particularly massive Klaroline fan but Tyler bores me to death. Caroline's obviously way to smart for him and what do they have in common except for hey we can't die? I mean, when they were both keeping the secret from their mothers it made sense but now its just meh. I agree with Alexandra29, Klaus will be forced to join the team against Silas next season. I wonder if Shane IS Silas or he just knows a hell of a lot about him?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
you guys have tumblrs? I know I already follow nicfanz. Anyway I agree with Alex, I love KC fans who acknowledge that Tyler isn't the bad guy, he's gotten dull but that doesn't blind me into thinking he's an ass. I don't even think throwing the glass was a big deal, but when it happened, tumblr exploded. Lol. The only thing that annoys me with the distractions is Caroline thinking she always has to change her clothes. Oh my gosh, Caroline. Klaus is a lot of bad things, but he's never stared at your boobs. Bitch plz, lmao.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

yeah,i already follow you.lol.

and the thing is if Tyler were a bad guy,he probably wouldn't be so damn boring.But i'll stand by what i said,he might love her but i don't think he respects her or maybe he is just that immature.That bottle throwing incident wouldn't have bothered me if it were a one time thing but he keeps venting out his anger on Caroline that way.He did that a lot in s2 too,i get you are angry but jeez control your self wolf boy,this is your girlfriend.I'm no feminist but these things bother me a lot.

Oh my gosh, Caroline. Klaus is a lot of bad things, but he's never stared at your boobs. Bitch plz, lmao

she changes clothes because she WANTS him to stare at her boobs (and a other secret places).she secretly wants him Flora.How can you not see that.sigh

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh btw i'm klausnkolswife ;)

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

The only thing that annoys me with the distractions is Caroline thinking she always has to change her clothes.she is changing becaude when you have to distract somebody you have to take care your clothes, make up and hair!!!she secretly wants him Flora.How can you not see that.sighi m gonna hate again myself for this, but i don t think she wants him yet. maybe she feels flirted

He did that a lot in s2 too,i get you are angry but jeez control your self wolf boy,this is your girlfriend.

i will say the same thing for Damon

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That's your blog? I think your fan mail is still in my inbox, lol omg. Lmao idk Alex, even Candice said she (Care) wants to shag him
Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

what means '' lmao idk''???

she told that as Candise??? or Caroline????

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i love your fangbooks.lol what are you gonna do.

@Alex Lol Damon is a certified misogynist.His character is beyond salvation now.besides Damon never really physically abused Elena,never mind the emotional abuse.Thats why i didn't agree with Thomas Galvin's recap when he said SE is toxic lol,if SE is toxic then i don't even want to know what DE IS.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Alex lmao :Laugh my ass off and idk :I don't know. :)
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad