Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Damn i tried so hard to be original lol but you cant blame me.Its really hard to choose between these two.

I hate when her sl is invested in Tyler's - "stand by her man" *cringe*

This but it seems this season her character is all about being there for her friends.why the fuck won't they give her,her own sl.

I don't believe she has any feelings for him right now, but she is flattered by being his bait, and looked a little smug when Damon and Rebekah mentioned his attraction for her 

I agree to an extent,Klaus can be quite the ego booster and frankly no one's ever said these kind of things to her,that hopes and dreams line as cheesy as it might be probably got her thinking.Even Tyler never said these things to her.And to be honest i'm not even sure how much i ship them in the romantic sense.i mean yeah i definitely want them to bang but i want it to be more like mentor-prodigy kind of thing than a real relationship.i don't think it'd really work.

Nah, Elena is (was) queen of denial. The only denial I've seen with Caroline was when she kept insisting that Tyler was just her friend, lol

Elena might be the queen of denial when it comes to guys but i believe its Caroline who really takes the cake.i mean the way she deals with deaths and torture and all the mayhem around her,its quite evident.everytime there is a death or she gets tortured,she basically throws aparty the next day.what is it if not supression and denial?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Omg what is it with this fucking site.why do my posts get posted a million times and sometime they don't get posted at all.ugh
Posted at
2425 posts
I wish Tyler was bad he'd be a lot more interesting. But no, Julie had to pussify him so he could fit with Caroline. *gag* that's partly why I don't want KC to happen because klaus might become Tyler 2.0. I'm all for a mentor/semi-friendship relationship though. I want both to have feelings for each other but never act upon them. like DE before the sex. I'd be happy if Klaroline had scenes with sexual tension but never really crossed that line. she can be with Tyler but we all know she lusts after klaus. ;)
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I only hated him when he choked Rebekah too lol, don't even ask why I laugh when he chokes everyone else, I laugh hard. @Gayatri, it's not hard for me since Kol hasn't had a lot of scenes yet, he's funny and stuff but I love him way more in fanfiction at the moment, lmao. He's such a troll in those.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Choking people is his fave hobby after siring hybrids lol.

I love the way he is potrayed in fanfics too and in almost all he is a troll,no matter who the writer.But come on, he is such an eye candy,i could stare at his face all the freaking day..

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

Choking people is his fave hobby after siring hybrids lol.

I love the way he is potrayed in fanfics too and in almost all he is a troll,no matter who the writer.But come on, he is such an eye candy,i could stare at his face all the freaking day..

LOL!!!!!!!! i think he ckocks them so they aren t leave him alone!!!!

i read a comment somewhere and it was saying '' he looks like a cat '' ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i thought it was so funny!!!!!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol I want to rewatch 4x06 just for the angry scenes, lmao sigh
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Cat??lol whoever said this is probably blind or a damon stan or both.

i mean that man is freaking gorgeous.i'd post a pic but my stupid phone won't let me.

@Flora That whats his face choking scene?

lol.idk what it is but Damon's rage never turned me on as much as Klaus's rage does.hell it never turned me on.period.but srsly the more angrier Klaus is,the better.i loved that scene when he was shouted at his mother's body in s3.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Klaus rage is the best hot rage, but Stefan comes second. I am totally wrong for saying this, but I loved watching him threaten Jeremy last week, but then I died laffing when Jer stabbed him. Sorry I just have really big feels for PW. 4x06 choking scene when Chris walks out the door and Tyler/Hayley are all happy, then Chris starts walking backwards in the house cause Klaus was right there. That whole thing was hilarious I want to rewatch lol
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I usually love Stefan's rage too but he was pretty pathetic last week.He srsly should stop following Elena around like a sick puppy and Caroline should stop pushing him towards Elena.I mean he was finally ready to move on and she was like no you two are epic together,ugh.....if she stans stefan today too,i'm done with her(okay probably not but i'll be really annoyed).

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad