Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt
Klaus' angry face is just something else. Loled when he cried during that confrontation with Mikael then he shouted at Esther's corpse, he's classic. Stefan comes second for me too when he's angry, he becomes really menacing and cold. And for KC to work they shouldn't try to change Klaus, I mean that's what makes the whole thing interesting. It wouldn't be as half as cool if the turn Klaus into a total wimp who is after world peace.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Agreed, Stefan should stop pinning over Elena and he should stop the ott brooding, he was actually brave enough to end it with her.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Caroline's Stefan stanning and Stefan's crap with Elena, are the only things that turn me off. But I'm all for them ganging up on Tyler, bahaha.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Exactly heather! LOL, I don't want him changed at all, it's interesting for the fact that he won't. I still love that he told her he'll kill her.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Lol yesss.Team Klefaroline against Team Tyler anyday.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol @ everyone on my dashboard freaking out if klaus isn't in 4x08
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meh 4x08 is a filler epi,i don't really care much,except that lexi's gonna be there,and that BEC sleepover.lots of lexi,stefan and caroline hate is going to start soon.did you write any poems yet?lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao the notes on my poems are surprising. I want to see BEC too, lol Care is gonna snap and probably Elena too.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I only saw a couple of poems that day but my fave one was that "its always gonna be me" oneby someone.it cracked me up lol.Care and Bonnie are definitely gonna judge her.Actually i'm not sure if Bonnie's gonna judge that much.she was pretty cool about the kiss.but i hope they don't end up making Care look like the jerk again,i don't want to hear the word epic come out of her mouth again.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
When she said epic last week I wanted to punch something. Lol badassmikaelsons and me are writing the poems, I think Elena's going to bring up Klaus
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad