Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I'm so mad. There's no Klaroline in this episode. Fuck you Julie.

Posted at
Cooling

Every time she "comes back" it's a retcon.

lmao, defan retcon.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i didn t saw the episode but i saw the promo for the next episode!!! if Caroline decided to go on a date again with Klaus so that Tyler can do his bs on Klaus i will pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Another date? Holy cheese and crackers. But the synopsis said she and Stefan aren't down with Tyler's plans
Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i don t know for sure if it is a date, i made a speculation after i watched the promo!!! i have to say i don t believe much anymore, after the 4x7 episode, i waited to see the scene where klaroline were nose to nose and NOTHING!!!

Posted at
2425 posts

Because she knows Tyler is cray cray plus killing Klaus means killing everyone. I wonder how Klaus will react to the unsuring of his hybrids.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
He's gonna explode lmao
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
So Tyler is now Jacob Black v2.0, crushing other subjects with the edict pfffft, how come we never saw any of that since the whole werewolf thing began. They never really delved into pack dynamics and suddenly they've unsired all the werewolves from (Sam) Klaus and Tyler is the alpha of his pack lol.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Well if Klaus finds out, he's gonna obviously kill someone, maybe Hayley or something.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Hayley needs to be killed if she's willing to let 12 hybrids get killed. Tyler is just being dumb because 12 unsired isn't going to take Klaus down. You know, if I were a hybrid, and I got unsired, I would just get the fuck out of town. Not stick around, since the dude could still kill me.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.