Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I love how even Kimberly knew staking Care would piss Klaus off
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Aaah remind me why Tyler needs to 'take out' Klaus again. So what happens to the bloodline and finding the cure?
Posted at
2425 posts

Klaus should have saved her and murder all those hybrids (including Tyler). Where was Klaus???? And why is he trolling behind Care in the promo?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

God,i hope she goes to Klaus for some self defence classes just like in with or without you.its like,she really has a "pick me,kidnap me,torture me" sign on her back.lol.

and after last epi i've started shipping Delena,its my new OTP.i ship it even more than Klaroline.oh and when i say Delena,i mean Death+Elena.The best couple of this sow.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omfg are people shipping Tyler+Elena(Telena?lol) now.people are saying Tyler doesn't coddle Elena like every other male,so they should get together.I can't believe this fuckery.Like,three guys fawning over her isn't enough,you want Tyler too.lol

Posted at
2425 posts

and after last epi i've started shipping Delena,its my new OTP.i ship it even more than Klaroline.oh and when i say Delena,i mean Death+Elena.The best couple of this sow.

LOL. I was worried at first like really? I'm with you. Elena needs to die. What a useless bitch. I love how we are supposed to view her as badass now but she's still lame as ever.
Posted at
2425 posts

Omfg are people shipping Tyler+Elena(Telena?lol) now.people are saying Tyler doesn't coddle Elena like every other male,so they should get together.I can't believe this fuckery.Like,three guys fawning over her isn't enough,you want Tyler too.lol

People ship her with Klaus, Alaric and Kol too. If you go to the Klaus/Elena wiki page, they hate on Klaroline constantly saying that Caroline gets everything and she's not even pretty. They claim Klena is true love because he called her "my girl" and said they hope she dumps Stefan/Damon and realize her love for Klaus. Talk about delusional. It's bad enough Elijah/Damon/Stefan/Matt kiss her feet they want the Original clan to be in love with her, too. Ewww.
Posted at

Yes, we had a Tylena shipper here once and we chased her out with pitchforks

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Elena needs to die. What a useless bitch. I love how we are supposed to view her as badass now but she's still lame as ever

She is even worse now,throwing a tantrum just because her friends weren't overjoyed to hear that she banged the guy who tried to kill them.iThis should alienate her from the both of them,instead Caroline had to apologize to her.Make the victim out to be the villian.wow show,just wow.The more the show tries to make us like her,the more i hate her. i was going to go on a huge rant about this on tumblr but then i saw kady's post and just reblogged that lol.btw what yours?i wanted to follow you.

People ship her with Klaus, Alaric and Kol too. If you go to the Klaus/Elena wiki page, they hate on Klaroline constantly saying that Caroline gets everything and she's not even pretty. They claim Klena is true love because he called her "my girl" and said they hope she dumps Stefan/Damon and realize her love for Klaus. Talk about delusional. It's bad enough Elijah/Damon/Stefan/Matt kiss her feet they want the Original clan to be in love with her, too. Ewww. Oh fuck,i'm dead now.just can't stop the hysterical laughter.wtf kinda crack are these people on.and They aren't even Elena fans.i mean,how can you be her fan if you ship with the man who fucking killed her and half of the family she had left,Their fuck logic amazes me.They are effing cray,crayer than even Damon stans and thats saying something.

Posted at

People ship her with Klaus, Alaric and Kol too. If you go to the Klaus/Elena wiki page, they hate on Klaroline constantly saying that Caroline gets everything and she's not even pretty. They claim Klena is true love because he called her "my girl" and said they hope she dumps Stefan/Damon and realize her love for Klaus. Talk about delusional. It's bad enough Elijah/Damon/Stefan/Matt kiss her feet they want the Original clan to be in love with her, too. Ewww.

hhahahahaahahah How much crack are they smoking these days are they having a druggie session with miss superstar, because it seems logicial if it they are
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.