Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Exactly,the MF gang'll need his help to kill/defeat this Silas guy.So atleast until s5 Klaus is safe.and nevermind i found it,i think i follow the writer on tumblr,why didn't i see it before.sigh.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Exactly,the MF gang'll need his help to kill/defeat this Silas guy.So atleast until s5 Klaus is safe.and nevermind i found it,i think i follow the writer on tumblr,why didn't i see it before.sigh.
Posted at
Cooling

Meh,who cares about Tyler,i want him to die already.

lul, me too. but his sl is tied up with Klaus' so I wonder.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol so everyone thinks Carol is a goner
Posted at
Cooling

lol she is. none of the regulars are going to die so that leaves us with only Carol and Liz.

I heard that Liz actress is a close friend with JP? lalala nepotism. so it's more likely it's Carol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BR Yeah,i still don't know what he means by taking klaus down.Does he really think he could kill Klaus?He won't succeed and even if he does,he'd die too.Even HE isn't that dumb.

@Flora But why?It could easily be Liz or Matt.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
I know he wont succeed but how do we know if he will die if Klaus die. His vampire side will but his werewolf side heart will still be beating.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't think its possible for "one" side to be alive and one dead.Afterall both sides are a part of him.Besides he is already dead,his werewolf heart stopped beating when Klaus turned him.thats why he is a vampire too,otherwise he'd just be a dead werewolf.

Posted at
Cooling

@KP it couldn't be Matt because a)JP loves him. b)JM tweeted about shooting a scene with ZR after 4x09.

I think dande was talking about "killing" him with the cure?

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Kiddies, I don't think his heart is dead since that is how they be killing the hybrids. By ripping out their hearts.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.