Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Just read on Tumblr that Candice said Klaus knows about the plan. I think Joseph confirmed Klaus is too smart to fall for it, either. So pretty much Klaus is just trolling them which makes sense. I also read that there will be a lot of bloodshed when the whole truth comes out. He might/might not kill Carol Lockwood which could spell the end of Klaroline.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I saw that coming, that he knows the plan, but what I don't get is how he knows that she's playing him, yet it was still easy for 12 hybrids to get unsired under his nose? lol. Still lookin forward to cray Klaus tmw
Posted at
2425 posts

I just hope he doesn't kill Carol or Liz and it was actually Tyler's dumb plan that led to their deaths. Caroline could be so pissed at Tyler that she  breaks up with him and go on a hybrid killing spree with Klaus.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Liz dying seems like an easy route for KC to happen, Carol dying could be interesting if it's Tylers fault and if Klaus is irrelevant to it, because judging from the promo and spoilers, Tyler is too stubborn with that plan and it looks like he'll give Stefan a hard time. It's just kind of sad, 3x09 no one wanted him in the way while they tried to kill Klaus, and 4x09 they'll likely do what they can to stop him from doing it.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

What if Carol's dying is Caroline's fault?hmmmm...maybe she told Klaus and he killed Carol to get back on Tyler?no one seems to think it as a possibility.

Posted at
@Gayatri:I have watched all the KC scenes in 4.07 and I really enjoyed them especially the one where he was reading her miss mystic falls apps I was " OMG is this Klaus" it was so beautiful to see him smile and laugh I almost forget he is the big bad Hybrid.
Posted at
Did Tyler forget that all there lives are tied to Klaus,why is he so hell bent on killing him,last I checked they have failed on that mission many times now. I will lol after tonight episode if the situation is reverse.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^They were so cute weren'they?everybody was shouting Married at that scene on tumblr.and when they both laughed.*sigh*my inner fangirl was screaming and giggling with delight.

and Tyler might be a dim-wit but even he isn't that stupid.I doubt he thinks he'll be able to kill him,meh we'll see tomorrow anyway.

Posted at
^Oh yeah. They are absolutely amazing. Me and my friends have watched that scene like ten times,it was unlike him and he was just being himself(I mean the human Klaus). I just hope KC will not end up like DE. You know yesterday I was re-watching 'Chalte-Chalte' and when I saw SRK I just thought of U.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,i hope so too but Julie said that Klaus won't turn good like Damon so that probably won't happen,i just don't want her to drag this sl like DE tbh.

and omg thats so sweet!A couple of days ago i was watching Chak de India and i thought of you too hehe.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.