Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Nate is hot but JoMo is fucking sexy. Yummm...

Fate is updated. Woohoo.

Posted at

i love him and his 12 fecking accents, we're OTP for life lmao 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Nate is hot but i think JoMo is hotter.ugh,i can't decide.So many eye candies in one epi.i just can't....
Posted at
Cooling
4x13 isn't that long away, it's just 3 eps apart. but those scenes will be with/revolve around Tyler, not looking forward to that tbh.    
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And unfortunately, Forwood isn't going to break up any time soon either,not after his Mom died.I'm so sick of Tyler.ugh,why won't he just go away.aaannnnnnd we have to wait for like 2 months for more Klaroline.It is too long to wait when we're going to get like 2 scenes of KC,that'd probably be leaked in the webclip b4 the epi even airs.Whats the point really.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

LOL @Blair's quote......ahhh the times when Blair was in love with Nate......

Anyway writers confirmed KC scenes got cut in 4x09

Of coarse.......they had to put in more of Nian's sex tape...lol

Posted at
Cooling

So this season Tyler's kinda parallels his s2 self. Jules had tried to manipulated into thinking he should fit among werewolves/be against vampires, and ultimately he hesitated before rescuing Caroline, and after that incident he left MF to join her pack, then he was lured to come back for the Klaus sacrifice with Carol having an "accident". This season, he's been manipulated by Hayley into becoming this hero/alpha/hybrids savior, just to have them all (and Carol, whose death may look like an accident btw) killed by Klaus.

while I liked confused-and-overwhelmed-by-the-supernatural-world-Tyler of season 2, and as much as I felt bad for what happened to him in the last episode (and in s3, lol), this "developed" Tyler is not working for me. whenever he's not being controlled/manipulated he's just... Caroline's boyfriend.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

wow i never thought of it that way,kind of makes sense tho.Only good that can come out of it now is Tyler leaving MF again.ugh.Altho,this time Tyler'll know exactly who killed his mother and go on another revenge plan to kill Klaus?Idk where this story is heading really,just like s3,too many things going around to focus.

and being Caroline's friend/boyfriend has been his status since s2,not gonna anytime soon.The writers are going to shove it down our throats no matter what.Better get used to that.
Posted at

And I am sorry, but anyone who ships KC at this point is most likely clinically insane. 

Posted at
2425 posts
^hater. Klaroline is epic. Beauty and the beast. Romeo and Juliet. Klaus and Caroline.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad