Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
Carolinecm can't have a hot bad guy after her without some judgmental prick calling the ship sick and it's shippers crazy. I bet if Kol likes Caroline it's gonna be called misogynistic and abusive cause we know he's crazy
Posted at

.No one here really thinks they're going to fall in wuvvv and marry each other just like the "dream wedding" in twilight.lol

*points at nicfanz*

whole tumblr is filled with people who genuinely think that.

Some even decided that Santa Claws went on murder spree just because Tyler "barked" at "his caroline". You have no idea how cray KC shippers can get, case in point the very first person to ship it in this forum(who before that was spearheading "Tyler/Elena" ship)

As strange as it is, people like Flora, who ship it just for the hell of it and does not try to build an elaborate sand-castle the characters will apparantly live in once they marry, is in extreme minority. DErs rage at everyone asking them to kill themselves, SErs slutshame everyone who do not ship their precious SE and KCers tend to talk shit about both the characters that got in the way of their ship AND about people who do not ship the crackship.

KC is the "sterek" ship of TVD fandom. 

Posted at
2425 posts
Wtf? When did I say they are soulmates who will live happily ever after? You however are hypocritical beyond belief. You say klaus can kill Caroline when he wants to so its mysogynistic and abusive. Klaus is stronger than everyone. So shipping him with anyone is mysogynistic but you don't have a problem with klonnie or klatherine. Stefan the ripper can go off the rails and hurt Elena. So SE shippers must like abusive ships. Same to de. Even precious Tyler can hurt Caroline
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

She's trolling,she doesn't think that either.(atleast thats what i got from her posts) and like BR said,every ship has their share of cray shippers and i think,most of it is because JP literally has made this show all about love triangles and shipping.If the show had more substance to it other than good looking people just standing there,no one would've been so cray about shipping.For example:Revenge or OUAT,you don't see people having cray cray ship wars over it and urging people who don't ship their ships to kill themselves.Its all J.P's fault really.

Also,i think KC fandom is the most decent part of TVD fandom really and most of the people who ship KC,also shipped Forwood(just like me)at some point,and most of them still like Tyler but Forwood got stale in s3 and people wanted a new pairing so they jumped ship,which i didn't btw,i jumped ship after s3 lol.So they still like Tyler,just not in Forwood. DE'ers have always been haters,i've never seen any Damon stan not hate on people or characters who don't like Damon. SE'ers Don't know,don't care,haven't seen many of them around tbh,mostly because i don't bother.but most of Stefan fans i know turn out to be decent.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz He doesn't have a problem with them because he doesn't care about them(hopefully lol).atleast thats what i got from his posts.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

he's invested-in-bitching-about-shows-I-quit-watching (bcus durrr he has every right to tell u yo ship is mesohguhnest). did I spell it right?

Mwhaha love it!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
As strange as it is, people like Flora, who ship it just for the hell of it and does not try to build an elaborate sand-castle the characters will apparantly live in once they marry, is in extreme minority

you're right about that, but where you're wrong is that it's "extreme minority" your so called statistics seldom lack any proof, I don't know if you're even just judging KC fandom solely based off your dashboard and the people in this forum, because you have this delusion that 90% of them want a twilight themed wedding, and you're taking nicfanz' joking too literal since I'm sure she doesn't want a Disney relationship. She's the first to tell me not to read a fanfiction when it gets too "fluffy", anyway, if you pay more attention you'd know that fandom is split up. Half the fangirls are in love with "sweet klaus" while the other half were the ones on Thursday night preaching "if you stopped shipping after Carol drowned then you never shipped it to begin with" meaning, they know who Klaus is and still ship it "for the hell of it" If you stalk through Joseph's latest interviews, the "minority" ships it pretty much exactly the way he does.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

but anyone who ships KC at this point is most likely clinically insane. 

Won't make big of this, might not even respond to a response, but no. Simply no. You may spin a "could most likely be defined as sexist", or something like that.

Buffy&Spike was abusive and dysfunctional. Someon shipping them would be easier to call clinically insane. In TVD the sexism is implied(unintentionally or not, i dno), in BtVS the abusive and dysfunctional nature of Buffy&Spike's relationship is the point of it. 

I don't like Caroline&Klaus, i quite despise it. But to say that people who ship it are MOST LIKELY clinically insane, is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard since one of my friends told me that Transformers is good.  Although that's not so far back. But still. . .

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

your so called statistics seldom lack any proof,

Do you mean they are often true then? Or do you mean they often lack proof? Sorry but i'm really not sure what you meant by that:P?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flor LET ME LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE YOU BBY!!!lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad