Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Buffy&Spike was abusive and dysfunctional. Someon shipping them would be easier to call clinically insane.I already covered this in my previous tl;dr one page back.

but where you're wrong is that it's "extreme minority" your so called statistics seldom lack any proof,My statistics have a margin of error, which is the pure fact that its not universal statistics, but statistical analysis of my own interactions. In no way or form did I say that its accurate and its quite clear that its about what I experienced. I love posting stats, but when I talk about actual stats I do indicate that they are stats and not personal experience. 

and you're taking nicfanz' joking too literal since I'm sure she doesn't want a Disney relationship

Oh I know and that horrifies me.  The relationship nicfanz wants for Caroline is soemthing that would completely destroy her character. Its simply not something that would work with her character. Yet again I covered this one page back - on how KC essentially is a loss-loss pairing, since no matter WHICH character gets changed, it all goes to crap.

Half the fangirls are in love with "sweet klaus" while the other half were the ones on Thursday night preaching "if you stopped shipping after Carol drowned then you never shipped it to begin with" meaning, they know who Klaus is and still ship it "for the hell of it" 

But don't you see the problem with BOTH sides of this?

Those who woobiefy Klaus, are intent on EXCUSING his actions, ala Damon stans. 

Those who still ship it are entirely okay with that kind of abuse and misogyny - yet again not okay.

Most of KCers on my dash either go all gaga over "dark pairing kc" up to vomit inducing levels OR interpret Klaus as a disney princess. You strangely are somewhere in the middle - what you enjoy is bassically ship-tease, but you do not delude yourself with Klaus and Caroline having babies or all that other disturbing stuff. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
@Halde what I mean is that he constantly repeats "99 percent of KC fandom is clinically insane" while claiming that he's seen enough of it on tumblr, when in fact I track Klaus and Carolines tags on there for the past 8 months, to know that it's split up. That fandom in fact, is well known enough to get under each others skin despite that they're on the same ship. Why? Because they have different perspectives of it. I have friends who ship it hard, but once they say anything realistic about it, they lose a follower. If the "majority" really wanted rainbows and chocolate, then the tags would not be full of people saying "fuck this humming bird crap" there are blogs that dedicate their entire front page to shipping those 2, making graphics and writing, yet they loathe the direction it goes on the show, and instead ship it in their own headcanon.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And yeah, the ones who ship it "dark" can go a little coocoo sometimes. Like when I'm reading anything that involves a sick prison scene or kidnapping, territorial, when rape is involved while the writer thinks it isn't rape at all, those piss me off.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Congrats Flora you're the only one in KC fandom who isn't cray lol.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
this is where I finally detect sarcasm! YES I AM LOL
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
lmfao FINALLY.I'm dancing now lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
My friend Ariel wants me to read Prowl :|
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It isn't that good imo.you can give it a try if you wanna but i don't think you'll like it all that much either.Klaus is a mafia don.Tyler is his prodigy who cheats on Caroline with Hayley.Oh and the council is a rival group with the Fell's leading them ofcourse and Damon is their right hand man who is Caroline's rapist btw.So Caroline goes to visit Tyler in S.A catches him cheating,books next flight to US and Klaus who's being extradited to the US also happens to be in the same flight,he blasts it and takes Care with him,then there is a lot of Knight and Day-ish element when they're on the island.and Then with the help of Kol and his family he gets off the island and takes Care to him Family.and Obvsly,He is falling for her along the way......and thats where i stopped reading,don't know what happened after.sorry for spoiling it,if you wre looking forward to it.lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL that's all I needed to know, lmfao so hard so hard
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I actually read 8 chapters of this crap lol,i kept thinking it'd get better but it never did sigh.Have you read any new fics lately?I have like 2 months of holidays and literally nothing to do.Thats why i started this damn blog but now even that is getting boring.need to get a new hobby lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.