Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

How dare you compare us to damon stans, fuck you basically

Posted at
I need good fanfics to read,there is nothing to watch right now,PLL is on hiatus,GOT isn't returning till March,I'm not enjoying Nikita right now.Huh Flora bby,Gayatri any suggestions on good fanfics.
Posted at
2425 posts

Glad to know I'm not the only one with the wall fetish.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Doesn't every shipper for every ship, have the wall fetish? Lol. @Amina, ask Gayatri or nicfanz, I'm gonna try this one called Fate in a minute, they said it's good.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Oh LOL I keep forgetting I already read Fate, the new chapter was fun, lul @ Katherine, that writer is creative. The cliff hanger is so unfair
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lol the wall fetish is a hit with ever shipper
Posted at

And yeah, the ones who ship it "dark" can go a little coocoo sometimes. Like when I'm reading anything that involves a sick prison scene or kidnapping, territorial, when rape is involved while the writer thinks it isn't rape at all, those piss me off.

Example three days ago:

Random Tumblr Weirdo: Man, Klaus should just kill tyler and imprison Caroline and have sex with her till she starts to like it!!! Someone's reply: ewww, rape. Random Tumblr Weirdo: Its not a rape because he's a vampire

I MEAN WHAT? half the tag is shit like that no matter when I go there. 

Posted at

So yeah, sorry, not sorry. KCers are uber cray most of the time and the fact that some people use the events of latest ep as reason TO ship the pairing is even more vomit inducing. "he would kill anyone who comes in between them, awww so romantic". WTF.

Posted at
PsychoticBeach
722 posts
Psychoticbeach

i'm more of a Klaorline shipper. Forwood is such a bore. Klaus going after Caroline is much more exciting,

Posted at
PsychoticBeach
722 posts
Psychoticbeach

lol @ the wall fetish. though i'm more of a pinning down to the floor type the wall comes second. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad