Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN Stop raining on everyone's parade and go away from this thread.W're here to fangirl okay.Make your own thread if you want to whine about it so much.lol

@Amina You can try A fate you can't escape,sunlight,with or without you,His assistant,Everybody talks,Paradise for the lost,all of them are good.

BTW has anyone read The Flesh Diaires?i keep hearing things about it,is it any good?

Posted at

@BN Stop raining on everyone's parade and go away from this thread.W're here to fangirl okay.Make your own thread if you want to whine about it so much.lol

Sorry, can't do that. This is not KC fanclub thread or whatever. Its a shipwar thread about two ships - one crackship and one sensible ship. 

I don't care about KC but I love forwood with all my heart(its the reason I stuck through S3), so this thread IS for me.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

No,its not because you don't watch the show anymore.You're opinons are irrelevant.You shouldn't have stopped watching the show if you really "loved" forwood so much.Bitching about it when don't even watch the show comes off across as lame.and no matter how much you might love it,Forwood was ruined in s3 itself,even before KC became canon.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

across as lame

Yes and no. To me it seems like having nothing better to do than "argue" bad fiction. . .

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
LOL^^THIS
Posted at

No,its not because you don't watch the show anymore.You're opinons are irrelevant.By this logic any sort of negative criticism is irrelevant, except that its not. 

ou shouldn't have stopped watching the show if you really "loved" forwood so much.

Oh I still love forwood to death. I just hate EVERYTHING ELSE In the show far more. 

Forwood was ruined in s3 itself

in S3? not so sure. I do hear that plec is intentionally destroying CAroline's character in S4 to ruin forwood, but oh well, that's also the reason why I do not watch this show anymore.

,even before KC became canon.

sorry, dearie, it will never be canon, most likely if it does, it will be by the time when the show already alienated viewer base big enough for the show to get cancelled, just like it happened with Secret Circle(and sadly has yet to happen with Supermisogynynatural)

Posted at

Kitty,

go to bed seriously

Posted at

.Bitching about it when don't even watch the show comes off across as lame.By that logic:

Twilight should have no negative criticism just because majority of people criticizing it will never ever watch that atrocity. Bad books like 50 Shades of Grey should not get any criticizm just because no one sane would read it and anyone who would try would go insane.

It IS a horibly bad fanfic level fo sh ow now, but it does not change the fact that the only way one can turn someone's attention towards all that shit and unfortunate implications, is by talking about it.

NOT talking about those problems is the exact foundation of present day rape culture in real life. 

Posted at

Kitty,go to bed seriously

Posted at

Girls,

can soomeone lend kitty a tamp on or a pad, he's on his fucking period agaon

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.