Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
Youre wrong BN. More like one hot ship and one boring ship. If you blame anything blame Borwood for becoming lame hence why many fans jumped ship. Blame Tyler for being an egotistical immature idiotic douche. Don't take it out on a fanbase because your ship is sinking.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
If the forum just had an ignore function like every other message board that's up-to-date has, he'd pretty much be talking to himself. And really, "this is a shipwar thread" that's your excuse for still being in here? I'm pretty sure the title of the thread stopped being relevant after page 4. You'll just come up with any (hilarious) excuse for still discussing this show. LOL @ that tumblr shipper.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Tyler isn't egotistical, egotistical is pursuing the girl while being fully aware that she is spoken for, and not considering the boyfriend as competition because hello I am Klaus fucking Mikaelson bitches. Tyler was only egotistic in pre-werewolf days and for about one day after first turning hybrid, which made sense because he didn't have to turn anymore so he was cocky while celebrating. And if he was really egotistic then he wouldn't throw a fit every time Care and Klaus share a drink or dance, lmao.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Except not,You're opinions on based completely on hearsay(that too from some cray KC shippers) not what you have seen for yourself.unless you start watching the show again,you have no right to call people who ship KC cray.

n S3? not so sure. I do hear that plec is intentionally destroying CAroline's character in S4 to ruin forwood, but oh well, that's also the reason why I do not watch this show anymoreYes it was,i shipped them like hell in s2,even more than i ship KC right now,i was dying to see them together.But J.P made their relationship all about sex in s3,right from the beginning,they had drunken sex and started dating,their ILY's were rushed..especially Caroline's.it never seemed sincere.They never once talked about their feeling,not once.and the final nail in their relationship was when Tyler said ILY to her so that he could have "grief sex".Forwood is over and done with,no matter how much you like to pretend Forwood's still gr8 and KC isn't canon,no one likes Fuckwood anymore and almost everyone ships KC now,it has the potential of taking over DE now.So its better to accept the reality as it is rather than bitching about it all the fricking time and putting a dampner on other people's feels.lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*your.

@nicfanz Tyler isn't really egoistical,he was in s1 but not now.Like Caroline said he is more of a immature dumbass with a martyr complex.lol.

@Flora But  egoistical suits Klaus fucking Miakelson sooo damn well,i wouldn't change him even if i could lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I never said it's bad that Klaus is egotistical, it's one of his best qualities, and entertaining. I just side-eye at double standards, like claiming Tyler is one thing when Klaus is the same, I don't get it.

I know he was probably being sarcastic but I loved this line:

Bonnie: *looking at ded body in coffin* Tyler(Klaus): isn't it beautiful?

lmfao. also LUL:

Posted at

Don't take it out on a fanbase because your ship is sinking.

What fanbase?  Oh right, a bunch of people who ship two people simply because they are pretty~

And really, "this is a shipwar thread" that's your excuse for still being in here? I'm pretty sure the title of the thread stopped being relevant after page 4.

I am sorry but as long as KC crackshippers will continue dragging Tyler through mud, whitewashing Klaus and attackin those who do not ship their crackships, this thread will stay relevant and crackshippers will stay a fair game. And as it is now, KCers are no better than sterek stans. And here two seasons ago I thought DErs are cray. Then, beacuse of one silly screenshots, thousands of Miss Superstars start to overcrowd the remaining logical parts of tvd fanbase and it all goes to hell. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah i don't like them either but i can get pretty biased sometimes and i don't mind being called out on it either..Its not even Tyler's fault really,i just don't like him.Never have,outside of Forwood that is.and thats the only time i really liked him.I was mostly indifferent  to him b4.

and LOL at the screen cap,i just love Price and now Michael will probably start doing TVD recaps again once GG is over.I can't wait to see his recaps lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Because let's face it, Tyler might be a great leader (seriously, his character has gotten way more awesome this season) but he's never really been a thinker. Just being honest! Sorry T.  lmfao, oh Price.

I am sorry but as long as KC shippers will continue dragging Tyler through mud, whitewashing Klaus and attackin those who do not ship their crackships,

And who in this thread is doing that? You're the only "anti KCer" who they tell to go away, for obvious reasons. If anyone else jumps in to say they don't dig it (which they have), we aren't throwing pitch forks. No one whitewashes serial killers here, and the negative shots on Tyler have more to do with the fact (or opinion) that he is uninteresting, not because Klaus is prettier. Your only proof is nicfanz, who has admitted before that she is strongly biased with Tyler.       Your bitterness is towards tumblr, especially since it's your main reference in examples.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Even if you don't ship Forwood. Do you KC shippers think its logical to ship them or for the to even be together after the murderous rampage klaus just went on? After all Caroline is the moral police. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad