Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
BN likes to pretend that Caroline is the perfect angelic vampire with a moral compass. Truth is she's not. She's not an evil bitch either. She does good and bad things. That's why I can see her being attracted to klaus. I can also see her liking the good qualities of Matt and Tyler. ( ugh)
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Klaus is a classy angel who tells sweet stories about ponies and hummingbirds and Dickens,drinks Champagne and tries to court Caroline <333

Posted at
Cooling

but instead of bringing up her past with him, she just preaches that Stefan is better.

but Elena knows about her past with Damon, and there is no explenation to her SE stanning, but it's the show logic, whatever is not Damon, is Stefan

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

yeah, I don't know if it was the sire bond or elena just being a prick about that.

Posted at

sure, that's what makes it more fun.  

WEll its good to know that abusive psychopath romancing a nice and great girl ir "fun"...

which is annoying, because it's human to snap out of morality sometimes, especially if she is a fricken vampire.

Not for someone with Caroline's character development. her humanity, her weakness is LITTERALY her weakness, her complexes, her insecurities. She has always been morally sound and she should remain so. 

She has every right to hate Damon, but instead of bringing up her past with him, she just preaches that Stefan is better.

1. Blame Plec on that and the show wanting to whitewash rape.

2. Steffie IS better form h er pov - out of two salvatore brothers, one saved her life and helped her to adapt and other raped and abused her and tried to kill her.

Posted at

from her pov*

Posted at
Cooling

yeah, I don't know if it was the sire bond or elena just being a prick about that.

it's the latter, after all she was amused by "have fun with miss mystic, I know I did".

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

biiiitch bitch bitch bitch

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BR Actually there is,i mentioned this in the Stelena appreciation thread 

idk why people don't understand why she is so loyal to stefan,he fucking saved her life time and again,she is who she is now because of him,because he taught her,because he is the only one who gave a fuck when she became a vampire while Damon wanted to kill her and not only that,he always was there for her(if you forget s3,i.e,which i try to,a lot)and it makes sense that she'd feel most loyal towards him,even more than her boyfriend or her best friend.if these Damon stans ever get their heads out of Damon's ass they'd see that too.
Posted at
2425 posts
BN you just want Caroline to be boring to fit with Tyler. Eww.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.